About Moderation

So it’s your God-Given right as an Englishman to use phrases acceptable in England that are racist and misogynistic in other countries, even when posting on an international message board containing mostly people from those very countries, because you’re an Englishman. As I said, got it.

Also, I understand your historical education may not be up to snuff, so I hate to break it to you, but ghettos absolutely have racist and antisemitic origin stories, even in your neck of the woods! I’m glad that I’ve had this opportunity to educate you today.

1 Like

That’s why people like to spazz out with forum wars.

1 Like

right, it’s working as intended

everybody is having unstifled fun

95% of Englishmen were educated out of the sp** word in the late 90’s (any UK’ers remember Joey Deacon?) but ya, gh**oblaster still an everyday word here, harking back to the days of US use of the term but no racial connitations this side of the Atlantic, as far as I’m aware

In which sense of the word?

I trust you explained your anti-racist credentials to your BAME victims before prosecuting them and ruining their lives, good sir.

holy fuck i mean did they code a script or something wtf

like any time a keyword like “donald ducks” and what not is typed it triggers an autoflag

2 Likes

Spaz is probably the perfect opposite to ■■■■ in the fact that Brits can’t undertand the ongoing use of the S word and Yanks can’t get the c word. Spaz or Spazz should definately get the blocked treatment, same as c*nt IMO

1 Like

wait did you actually get banned for that like this past week?

1 Like

We’d rather tear down the moderation system here before we leave

Who gets angry at Tilted? I mean, come on.

3 Likes

If I were you’d I’d be throwing a revolution to get rid of Brian Ferentz for his crimes against humanity perpetuated by his offense.

It’s actually pretty close. I didn’t go through and tally up every flag or anything but it seems like maybe a 60/40 split.

I think it’s more that Captains use this specific thread to be mean whereas Horsemen spread it around a bit to threads I’m less active in.

1 Like

He’s going to prison soon I’m still building the case

1 Like

1 Like

OH MAI GAWD I’M TROLLING IN THE “ENDLESS POO-FLINGING THREAD” LET’S GET MAX A WAAAHHHMBULANCE

also: max, no one is buying your “sincere” attempt here

2 Likes

I saw the heart but that wasn’t actually a rhetorical question. I haven’t gotten around to checking out that part yet.

1 Like

I knew it. This is all an elaborate pro wrestling bit.

3 Likes