About Moderation

See you in a couple weeks, anon! Or maybe just the next time there’s a mod vote.

3 Likes

I like rubber necking at a good meltdown as much as anyone, but the constant anonymizing shit is annoying af.

Like SK is already back and just gotta update my ignore list again so I get to choose if I read their stupid shit

2 Likes

download

1 Like

At least you’re not a bitter loser.

1 Like

Thanks. So you’re saying that if I just added a single character to the post it would become unhidden again and someone would have to re-flag it?

I don’t even think you have to change anything to unhide it based on this thread but I’m not 100% sure.

How dare you ping me in this thread

I didn’t realize linking to a thread sent notifications, sorry.

Unlike gfy, I never impersonated anyone. Registering goofyballer’s retired screen name to block it from his re-use is defensible because he did actually chose to take on new identities–those of his bots in order to troll vic.

:coolbiden:

1 Like

Today I learned that Aaron Rupar manually reposts his own tweets here and is genuinely an Unstucker who could be impersonated.

Why is Potato an anon-numbers account now?

1 Like

He’s doing a bit. Didn’t it make you laugh?

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 4.03.34 PM

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 4.03.11 PM

Unknown-2

Welcome to the forums!

That was not AQ. You should unban him.

Was it you?

Do you think it’s okay to program bots to reply to every post a user makes in an attempt to shame them?

Take it easy and stick to the emojis. You wouldn’t want to melt down over this. However, maybe you can call up someone smarter, like Detective commonWealth, to check if my pants are vibrating and get to the truth you want.