About Moderation (old original thread)

I’m hindsight a week was too long. I reduced it to 3 days.

1 Like

Ben Shapiro asked me to see if there’s any way he can get a reprieve from his perma ban.

He says he’s just looking for a platform – one he can stand on so he can brush his teeth over the sink.

1 Like

Tell Ben that I lifted his ban for now because there is some potential for good memes. Please ask him to lay off the personal attacks and 37 other accounts.

2 Likes

I have relayed this message! Thank you baby!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MSPU_1911/status/1572609676390584320

5 Likes

i’m assuming keeeed is back as scientist, just_asking_qs, or taliban. or all three. anyone else have that feeling?

1 Like

I don’t know who the actual person is but they are all the same person.

who is ben_shapiro?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Posters who post under different names here and on 2+2 and keep the latter a mystery should be outed don’t you think?

1 Like

It’s obviously a gimmick like a few others we have on here. Has potential to be funny which is why I unsilenced them with a warning about attacks.

I know … I was making another point.

except in cases of obvious trolling, derailment, or bullying, i am not sure why people need to have consistent and outted identities with 2p2

Man, I would not want other people to read all my BBV posts in 2005-2007

3 Likes

i only post under one name at a time, and using this one for 4 years now. i’ve retired my previous accounts. am i not allowed to mention anyone at all, even though they may have been known to circumvent bans and post using multiple accounts?

No not all, but if were I wouldn’t want to supply a bunch of ammo! I just think it’s fine for people to be anonymous from their 2p2 account if they want to be.

1 Like

i see, i didn’t think i took a shot a microbet history, but if you can produce a link, maybe i’ll remember. i only bothered to question if new accounts were senor’s

ok. guess it was completely unrelated to the discussion that got moved into this thread