About Moderation (old original thread)

And the guy baiting him is ________

Fill in the missing letters for me, please?

Done!

You shouldn’t win anything here for false accusations of trolling but unfortunately that’s not how it usually works.

Edit. Nice edit

This forum isn’t Churchill’s safe space for him to post contradictory nonsense and make wild assertions with no evidence without him being corrected. You know this. Churchill is presumably a grown ass adult and will have to learn to not lose his shit when someone corrects him, just like every one else here manages to do the vast majority of the time. This gaslighting bullshit isn’t going to work.

Personally, I think the sour cream and chive pringles are best when dipped in hummus.

1 Like

I’m definitely pushing my luck.

1 Like

One thing that always strikes me is the apparent inability this forum sometimes has dealing with even the slightest nuance in how words are used. We had this a year whatever ago when some didn’t seem to understand that the same word could be a gross insult or a term of endearment.

I agree that ideally we shouldn’t condone posters telling other posters to “fuck off” - but not all “fuck offs” are equal. Here’s 2 nearly identical posts.

Untitled

Only the second I would read as a “fuck off” to the poster themselves - the first meh. (In my opinion of course)

… and Doritos are :poop:

edit: I have no opinion on keeeds post as I haven’t seen it - RMs was highlighted recently so I used that)

1 Like

What in God’s name

Dude, I made you quite the compilation in our other thread on the other site. You should check it out.

boring af

1 Like

Keeeds ban of jman for a cite or ban that was appropriately cited but banned anyways is bullshit and needs to be reversed

And lol:

From a review of church’s post from the last week, only the ivermectin clause is even remotely true. Inflammatory and false post.

He didn’t review any post by his own admission the thread.

1 Like

I’m sure the new standard will be kept and someone posting trolling nationalistic bullshit will be banned too

Jman also is apparently sick of this shit and asked for a ban

Saying covid is not a serious threat to kids =/= vaccines are dangerous. Jman 100% deserved the ban.

3 Likes

Pushing nonsense about myocarditis risks and saying Covid isn’t a serious risk is though. Just utter bullshit.

Churchill deserves a ban for his atrocious jingoist vomit of a day in the Covid thread

1 Like

I actually did briefly. And I also read the thread for the last week. The cite or ban was a courtesy in case I missed something.

1 Like

Bullshit. You just happened to miss the ivermectin study somehow.

1 Like

Careful!

I said the ivermectin was supported if uncharitable. That’s not why he was banned.

You can break that back to 3 lines, none of which I stated or implied.

Posts like that are the exact reason an unwarranted rep gets attached to a username round here

I like to discuss the current covid news (if you haven’t noticed) and under 5’s vaxxs falls into that category - if I weren’t piled on so much, a decent discussion might follow.

1 Like

Don’t worry he totally looked over the past week

Lol

1 Like