About Moderation (old original thread)

My point was that you told me users were banned for more than inactivity. Same as I said here. I don’t really want to drag out this conversation. I respect what you guys have there and I don’t want to cause discord drama.

I know I am a bootlicker but I agree with you? My point is there wasn’t some grand discord conspiracy to get meb elected and then for meb to do this? It literally wasn’t discussed more than meb posting it one time and people here are pretending it was something more than that to rile people like you up when they literally have access still to the discord. I myself went back and looked through it this morning before I posted any of this. Yuv for example can still go back and look at what was actually posted in the discord about it.

How long where you on discord before you got booted? Like 2 or 3 weeks? Seems weird to categorize you as not participating. Especially since it was clear that you were reading based on some info that you posted here. Oh damn, I think I found the problem they had with you! It actually had nothing to do with you not participating. Imagine that!

Since you failed to understand why I’m making some of these points, let me make it clear that I fully support the right for discord members/leaders to run the forum any way they choose.

The timing of the account removals wasn’t coincidental.

But whatever, people should take their Discord moderation complaints with the Discord guys.

The person who deleted trolly’s account didn’t even know that happened. That discussion came later. Again this is all verifiable by several people you would trust here.

This is the public post I made that you objected to.

This is from my PM response to you.

Yes, people who weren’t even in the discord publicly posting things from it made some members think about things from an opsec perspective and want to remove lurkers given the amount of information shared there on topics that are basically never related to this site, as you and other members are fully aware. That does not mean it was retaliatory in nature, which is what I tried to explain to you and asked you to return.

Wasn’t Trolly there for like 3 weeks?

Again, I fully support banning Trolly. It seems like a good idea that more sites should incorporate if you ask me!

I have no idea. I didn’t even know trolly was there. I didn’t remove anyone and do not have the power to.

Ok, thanks. It seemed like you knew stuff based on all the posts upstream where you detail exactly how it happened and to who.

Not sure where you got 3 weeks from. I’m not sure how to even look and like meb had nothing to do with it. I got trolled over getting wrecked shorting $APE in April though so no it wasn’t 3 weeks.

I thought he just recently asked to join publicly on UP?

Certainly possible. We are both making some assumptions on limited information on that one.

The person who made those decisions is not actively participating in these threads, so I will not drag them into this. What I’ve stated is based on what was shared in the discord about the names that were removed after cassette quit.

I did not select names to be removed, but my opinion was asked given one of the things shared from the discord was a message I posted there.

My response was that, I consider anything I post in the discord to be semi-public, but I wasn’t sure if everyone else did. I felt that if someone active in the discord wants to share something stupid I post there, who cares? But if someone was there to just spy and cause drama, that would go against the spirit of participation there.

If this is directed at me, I’ve been occasionally lurking there for the past year because I’m mildly interested in what’s going on in the crypto world but I don’t follow day to day trading enough to really comment on anything. Plus I’m kind of a crypto pessimist and I wouldn’t want to harsh the vibe with the kinds of spats that happen in the crypto thread here.

I would suggest that being evasive with your plan here and frsnk about them over at the Discord is what’s causing this bit of drama.

It’s not directed at anyone in particular. It was what I stated in response at the time as a general statement.

Only 3 asked for it. (Maybe only 2)

I see that long time trouble maker Swanky has joined the resistance.

About to make a martyr out of a poster who has 1 post here since February, but suddenly popped up two days in a row to attack me?

I didn;t check my spreadsheet. I guess the Captains must have ran him off.

Keeed’s request was in this thread