About Moderation

Boredsocial for mod.

2 Likes

The person in question has Streisanded himself with all the bans handed out.

Seconded!

2 Likes

Always classy to blame the target for their own abuse while you buddy up with the people dishing it out.

1 Like

Always intellectually honest to call a WSOP bracelet winner who appeared on TV and streamed his play with the help of a member of this forum the “target” while you pretend to be outraged.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, how on Earth does this justify doxxing and harassing a user?

Moderation has been shit for years; it’s at the point now where a group of organized posters that includes Jalfrezi isn’t even trying to hide the fact that they’re here to abuse and doxx people and make the experience miserable for everyone.

5 Likes

I can at least look up in this thread and see that is far from the extent of what is being doled out while you are here pretending it is limited to what you say. But even if it were, no, it’s not OK to go around addressing someone by a name they do not wish to use. It’s just basic human decency 101 to call people as they wish to be called, and you don’t get to deny someone that dignity just because you saw them using a different name in a different context.

5 Likes

Hi King_of_NY,

Is this conduct by Jbro fine with you? Jalfrezi thinks it is fine, so I’m just curious if you agree:

Stop misquoting me. I said I didn’t care to play your game with you.

Saying that you don’t care about Jbro’s actions while implicitly defending them sure sounds like you think it’s fine.

1 Like

Again, because you appear to have difficulty with this, I’m not interested in playing silly games with you.

I don’t find this to be a game at all and I’m sorry that you do. The conduct yesterday was atrocious and you are implicitly defending it.

1 Like

You countered someone talking about those abusive PMs with saying it was CW’s own fault. You clearly didn’t ascribe any wrongdoing to Jbro.

2 Likes

Just a few more silencings and 10-15 posts itt and I am confident this will all be sorted out.

4 Likes

6 Likes

dunning kruger really should up his game

He may be overestimating his posting ability.

3 Likes

A million times this.

2 Likes

I tend to stay out of these inane threads, but why is this post hidden?

1 Like

Because boredsocial referred to a group of posters as captains.