About Moderation

Just an amazing performance here, two thumbs up

you are on thin ice to begin with your very badly veiled personal insults. i suggest you calm down.

1 Like

yea despite your ingenious usage of the quote function still dont see the word dumb in there

next

The absence of adult language does not make an insult “pretty polite”.

1 Like

wow nice threat! whats the consequence? gonna doxx me?

it’s a warning. part of the moderation process. why would i know or care who you are IRL?

for posterity.

1 Like

Yea count me out of this one. Carry on making yourself the poor, misunderstood victim in all of these situations.

Hold on everyone, cuse is working through the thread as head mod to check the other mods’ work. More bans incoming.

I feel like no bans should be handed out on the day of Holiday Grievances

1 Like

This series of posts was clearly banworthy:

Did you mean to quote me there?

wait, are you calling him dumb by suggesting he doesn’t know how to use the quote feature?

No, it’s a genuine question in response to a non-sequitur. Don’t worry I’m not trying to doxx you.

It’s not a non-sequitor. Or was your post not an implicit criticism of CW’s ban of Six?

It was not. I was making fun of CW checking the other mods work, as I stated in the post.

Probably a reply based on this post in the mod log

Fine I’ll take your quote out.

I was asked by another mod to go back and read the thread to better understand the context and apply consistent moderation after the initial one I gave, so I did.

I’m never going to be able to finish without at least a few more bans

3 Likes