A Thread for People Who Hate Themselves: Liveblogging Trump's SOTU

When I was in college, I watched with some friends a fairly enjoyable anime miniseries the name of which escapes me now about a super hero girl named The Paper (pronounced in Japanese Thaa Paypa) whose super power was super paper try to thwart supervillain’s plot to get everyone who listened to Beethoven’s Ninth to commit suicide using the most immediate means available to them. That is the world I think we are living in now, except there is no Thaa Paypa coming to save us, and instead of Beethoven’s Ninth, it’s Trump’s SOTU.

I wish my wrists to remain unslit, so I won’t be watching. Anyone who does, may God have mercy on your soul, but feel free to chronicle things here.

4 Likes

Not an exaggeration to say I wouldn’t watch this if I was offered $500.

3 Likes

My name is tabbaker and I hate myself.

4 Likes

Here because I’m a charter member of the atheist sect of Opus Dei.

No reason to watch this.

Jesus who thinks this is a fucking good idea?

And this coming from a guy wjo has been essentially liveblogging the last two weeks of this impeachment bullshit

2 Likes

Lol no

1 Like

Man, just a shame there is a Kentucky basketball game on at 9 or I would totally be watching…

1 Like

I’d need five figures.

2 Likes

How many pans to AOC’s empty seat are we going to get?

3 Likes

Holy shit are there some brave mofos in here. Mute button on this thread in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes

Wonder what it would be like to experience this while tripping on shrooms? :thinking:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1224836638335029254?s=19

obsequious vermin

1 Like

You don’t have to watch. Just rail the comments. We promise to be lit :fire:

2 Likes

2 Likes