A Thread for People Who Hate Themselves: Liveblogging Trump's SOTU

Bernie, Maxine Waters, and Earl Blumenauer not attending.

DEMS this is your moment. A mass absence or mass walkout would be epic.

1 Like

Sounds like a truly terrible trip. Why do people want to experience bad shit on perfectly good drugs?

1 Like

100% the trip will be extreme, but 5% of the time it turns into something amazing

Mass boycott would be fantastic and all but guarantee off-script madness from Diaper Don

2 Likes

this is what I’m doing, unfortunately, all of the props on PI for this suck

Time for Dems to show us how big their brave is

The self destruction starter pack

Pint of pistachio ice cream
Indica gummy
Carne asada burrito bowl (I will enjoy this before the ice cream just FYI)
SOTU

FILL ME WITH REGRET

4 Likes

With that kinda set up you can’t lose. Though you need to switch that pistachio with cookies n cream.

I read an article in the mid-90’s where someone dropped acid and watched the Teletubbies for 6 hours straight. All characters were classified by color, apparent gender, shape of appendage, apparent sexual orientation, and severity of speech impediment. It would be interesting to try that with the SOTU or one of his clan rallies. You know, for perspective.

We appreciate your sacrifice.

SENATOR WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAHP?

(from a BBC article)

Who’s on Trump’s guest list?

President Trump and his wife Melania have invited eight people as their special guests to watch the State of the Union, with each guest highlighting issues that the president will address in his speech to the nation.

Among them are:

• Tony Ranks , a military veteran who suffered from PTSD and became addicted to drugs before he learned new job skills and quit drugs

• Border Patrol Deputy Chief Raul Ortiz , who works on the Texas-Mexico border where Trump wants to build a wall

• Jody Jones , whose brother was killed by an undocumented immigrant. Trump has called the relatives of people killed by illegal immigrants “Angel Families”

• Kelli Hake and her one-year-old son Gage, whose soldier father was killed in Iraq by weapons the White House says were provided by assassinated Iranian general Qasem Soleimani

• Ivan Simonovis , a former police chief in Caracas, Venezuela, who was jailed for protecting protesters. After escaping in 2019, he came to Florida “where immigration agents welcomed him to the United States”, the White House said

Another guest rumoured to be attending is Juan Guaid ó, the Venezuelan opposition leader vying to oust President Nicolas Maduro.

Rush Limbaugh , the conservative radio host who announced he has cancer yesterday, is also expected to attend, despite not being on the formal White House guest list.

It’s going to be just like one of his rallies.

He might declare war on Iran tonight… :disappointed:

Edit: at least a push for more war, its what was reported earlier.

I’ll probably occasionally flip over to this from NBA. As I do whenever I see Trump speak live, I will be rooting for a truly massive stroke.

Tiffany looks terrible.

Over-under on the crazy is Fidel Castro.

Pompeo
Mnuchin
Barr
DeVos
Carson

HOLY SHIT

1 Like

The parade of grifters is astonishing

4 Likes

hey, bro

good to see you

1 Like