2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Around the 1:32min mark of the video somebody in the crowd either passes out or has some kind of heat related illness. Walz completely stops his speech to make sure they get help, and it’s and extended pause. He then ties it in to looking out for your neighbors and helping those in need. He’s so genuine and caring. Guaranteed the right will cut up the clips and show him standing there awkwardly, or awkwardly clapping after the person gets tended to, but I don’t care. Fuck em. This is a good guy who I am so glad we get to vote for.

9 Likes

So real question, what if Trump has ptsd and that’s why he’s not on the trail right now?

3 Likes

Attacking trans people completely bombed for the GOP in the 2022 midterms.

1 Like

One of my favourite concert experiences is Rage Against the Machine at Wembley in London where they stopped in the middle of Killing in the name of to make sure that a passed out girl was safely crowd surfed to the security guards at the front before picking up exactly where they left off.

4 Likes

I’d feel bad for just about any candidate who was a little gun shy after being shot at, but it’s Trump. You know he’d blast his opponent for not campaigning if the roles were reversed.

1 Like

Fuck Trump. Deserves no sympathy and is lucky he isn’t dead. We would all be better off if he was.

5 Likes

You got some thoughts?

It’s a credible theory, but frankly there’s just no way to ever conclude that it’s the case because: (1) he would never admit to that, even if true; and (2) he’s incredibly lazy, which Occam’s razor would probably have to point to as still the most likely reason he’s following a lax campaign schedule.

Idk what’s going on in the other thread so

https://x.com/megynkelly/status/1821247949130887599?t=IWn_2ds4KIq1SUEmgCn1aw&s=19

Kelly going with a somewhat ironic nickname preference but maybe she doesn’t remember Trump commenting on blood coming out of her wherever.

1 Like

“Tampon Tim” is such a dumb attempt. Stuff like Crooked Hillary and Lyin’ Ted works because if the person hearing it accepts the premise, it casts that person in an obviously negative light. Bonus points for the fact that most people will, with reason, assume that “crooked” and “lyin’” are probably true to some degree about anyone in politics. People will hear “Tampon Tim” and then go, “Wait, what does that mean? Why are they calling him that?” Mostly followed by not bothering to find out the answer. Or if they do, the answer won’t damage him except to those who were probably already voting against him.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

Why not just ask for the inevitable ban directly?

Sympathy? No. Am I wondering if it’s possible? Yeah

@Melkerson not really thoughts just wild speculation more than anything. I’m wondering why in the hell he’s not out there

Does she want like 70% instead of merely 60% of women voting for Kamala?

1 Like

It doesn’t seem well considered but what do I know. I mean if I were a woman I’d want hygiene products and birth control to rain from the heavens. Metaphorically ofc

2 Likes

Really working hard for the female vote.

https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1821411037217722512

10 Likes

https://x.com/DanScavino/status/1821397621610598818

I’m sorry, but I can’t quit laughing about this Trump fantasy of Biden storming the stage at the DNC and launching his comeback into the race, starting with a challenge for another debate with Trump. Who I guess, WWE-style, would be waiting in the gorilla position for his music to play so that he could answer the challenge on the spot?

All of the public stewing about having to face a better candidate is so obviously counterproductive that I’m surprised it’s become so prevalent. I’m relatively sure that zero voters are going to go “yeah, I prefer this candidate, but it’s not really fair to vote for her since she only got in a few months ago.”

2 Likes

RFKjr pulling more from Trump is just chef’s kiss.

4 Likes