2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Did you tell him you are Riverman? Also let him know his editor on his history book sucked.

Prob 20-40 HE.

The two with the back to the camera seem to be be a bit young to be boomers.

Man, I might have to go play some poker with nit Mason.

@NotBruceZ should go play with Mason

I didn’t make day 2 of the O8. I lasted to level 13 with single-digit occurrences of A2 in my hand.

I’m driving to Utah to see my brother tomorrow. Not sure if I want to hop into a one-day tournament or play cash.

Lol, of course it’s limit.

Go play cash vs mason

The Wynn is so much nicer than Bellagio, which has really gone downhill.

True. I only play at the Bellagio because as mentioned above, I only really play LOL limit. Haven’t been since before COVID, but even then it was really starting to look and feel old. I spent a bit of time at the Wynn playing BJ and it was quite obviously much nicer.

Bellagio is a miserable room to play 2/5nl or smaller. There is no room between tables and the games are often meh.

Not Vegas, but I had to sit through a “Biden is the worst president ever, right behind Carter” conversation today. Really wish one of you was there to engage.

1 Like

Good game. Wynn 2/5. EP pro raises to 20, 2 calls, I 3b to 110 on the button, he makes it 250 I call 1500 effective. Flop A J 3 with a flush draw. He bets 125. I make it 300, he calls. Turn Jack, no flush, he checks I go all in he calls. How did I do?

1 Like

There are things that will surely seem as they are not, and I might not know all that I’ve got.
But the bluffing is easy.

I still don’t know what you have

Lol I’m an idiot - AKo

I thought he left it out on purpose so we could assign a range playable this way.

Potentially relevant: prior hand I flatted AK and it got to showdown.

Why raise the flop? On the turn, are you trying to bluff him off a chop or trying to rep a flush draw and induce him to call you light?

Did he snap-call with quads?

Was the 1500 after the pf call? So you shoved for a psb 1200?

1500 to start the hand

What do you expect him to call you with that you beat?