2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Pretty crazy snap with the J5.

This is the shallowest final table of the main I can ever remember

usually by now there’s only like 5 left is why it looks so weird/shallow and also why you’re seeing flatting AQ pre instead of jamming it against that 3b and praying not to get snapped.

Weird day overall

yeah that J5 snap is like what, but I believe everytime that big stack overbet like that on the turn he’s had a draw. Rail might’ve told him on a break.

or air

I’m a little disappointed the final table of the 10K 6 max won’t have a live stream

Are you guys watching this on PokerGO? I kinda hate watching poker but I almost feel obligated for the ME final table.

yeah on pokergo, the guy playing the tightest just got coolered anyway

i want this duek kid to tid

he’s running like god

Damn it, I’m probably just gonna subscribe again and then forget about it for months. Can’t everyone here just live stream everything that happens for my benefit?!

1 Like

People you never heard of flipped for 30 bb effective and in two years you might know 1.5 people

haha I’ll take the under

If I make the final table of the main and someone c bets 1bb I’m min clicking it back 50% and shoving all in 50%.

1 Like

I’m min clicking it back and then slamming my cards face up when called and riding the pony over to my rail.

5 Likes

Has to be the most uninteresting final table in years. There were a handful of cool stories with 30-40 left and they all went out. I officially tuned out when Lefty went out 13th.

Yeah I thought there were a bunch of people in the final 80 or so that would be interesting to watch at the final table and none made it.

But we were treated to some really interesting/entertaining play on Days 5-7.

2 Likes

loooll at losing b/c of runner 3’s

the boards and flops at this table have been entertaining, not much else though

No americans in the final 5. Did that ever happened before?

closest would’ve been none in the final 3 in the jacobson year

2007?

yang was american at the time I think but yeah that was a good guess so non born that would be right