2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Dude is fun. Trolling personality but not a dick.

Yeah I should say I didn’t mean that dismissively. I just haven’t watched poker vloggers or anything for a few years and don’t really follow poker twitter.

This is a pretty great line from an article about his win.

"Depaulo said he wasn’t thinking about what a win might mean for his online following during the tournament, but that soon changed.

“I win and then Google my name, and it’s like, ‘Ryan Depaulo wins bracelet in parking lot.’” he said. “And I’m like, ‘Oh, that’s pretty on brand.’”

I think he also finished 3rd or 4th in the 2019 Collosus which really jumpstarted his channel.

He was hilarious in this podcast.

1 Like

“really obnoxious but has a good heart” is how I hope people remember me. great podcast, thanks

2 Likes

“We’re opening with Roe v Wade” on a poker podcast is a really funny first line.

1 Like

Is that the Costa Rica game?

Nice, never been, looks beautiful. The approach into the airport at 4:40 of the first video is gorgeous

and then i just get mad because places like that podcast are EXACTY the places that need to talk about it. grrr.

oh god a tank with AJ on a pf shove for like 5 BB extra for a snap call…

and he folded

look I get it on bovada you feel like an idiot cause it’s something but it’s an extra 5 BB to call you just call and eat it. Unless he has AA whatever man. (okay it might’ve been 6.5 ish still dude)

I think it was like 7bb more.

Crazy Dobric BB shove of 40 bigs w/33 after SB 3.5x pre.

Flip incoming

not for long LOL

if you go deep in the main and you’re all in on a coinflip, definitely recommend flopping quads

1 Like

would’ve done the same thing dobric did there, he was right board is better for him and his opponent isn’t supposed to be leading there anyway, good bluff

1 Like

Poor Attenborough.

Strong Blumstein vibes outta Dobric

attenborough has just been blasted at this final table and also at the same time lucky the board paired that one hand so he’s still in.

worse now–nobody is so short they have to shove so this is gonna take a long time to get to 4

Still 9handed.
1 bustout in 6h.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kevmath/status/1548153365913161734?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1548153365913161734|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforumserver.twoplustwo.com%2F29%2Fnews-views-gossip%2Fworld-series-poker-2022-no-spoilers-1799428%2Findex186.html

if farnes busts next he’s gonna be titled as heck, he just kinda stayed out of the way after the break and nobody gave him the 1 million payout yet.

chip leader at 9, out in 9th the philip hilm special

without the gambling blowup, he was card dead early so lost some chips and then just lost all the premium hands allin pf QQ<99, JJ<AK (QJT flop for fun) then very short 88 into KK

everyone has 20BB again wild nobody busts and weird final table this has been