2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

It’s fun to watch. Eventually he’s going to dust it all off in spectacular fashion when he stops making hands and the other players make some hands. So far though everything is going his way.

some of his verbal talk is straight out of the Jamie Gold school of tell them exactly what you’re thinking and it works (ie, thank god you didn’t snap call that as you are bluffing)

people just don’t wanna ever believe anyone is verbally honest with them

dunno he might ship the whole thing, it’s similar to Gold’s run, playing a style that vast majority of players aren’t comfortable with and some of his verbal talk is working perfectly

his bluffing frequency is way higher than the amateurs and mediocre regs are comfortable with but from what I can tell he’s a bit better than gold at guessing what others actually have and exploiting that so it’s working out so far.

Holy fuck apparently one of the all time local degen legends is at the feature table.

Clayton is a guy I know immensely well, it’s hard to find a guy with better stories

Having the Ac instead of the Ad would have been nice, at least.

That’s what we all said about Jamie Gold…

Like, multiple times Clayton has gone on Owning Mahoney type runs, run up 2k to 100+ done the “give the friend 50k of it” telling them not to let you have it and it’s dusted in two days.

i do look at people with hair lines like this and wonder what it’s like.

1 Like

If he final tables this tournament he’s a dog to make it back to Canada with money, but I’m rooting for him.

only a handful of people left I’ve heard of like every other year at this point but I think the cheaters have finally busted out?

Zhang may very well Jamie Gold his way to a win. Wow

zhang overbets river with an 8 on A88xA and gets called by worse

(history there, same guy folded KK to it earlier previously on an A board and he was good, here he was not good with KK)

he’s gonna swing, he went down then hit a few hands so he’s gotten back

If a K comes on the turn here. oh my.

Zhang making all the right plays.

lococo

1 Like

okay even I didn’t expect zhang to actually call 10+BB shoves with 82 off

fine line between genius play and absolute ICM suicide

but that lococo guy is quite a bit on the loose side he’s made several bigger than he probably should pf shove calls with middling pairs. and won all but one of course or he wouldn’t still be in

I know it’s a big hand, but good god, no hand should ever last >20 minutes. Hope 30 second shot clock with a couple 1-minute time bank chips becomes a thing.

6 Likes

Kid got 6m chips

1 Like

get KK 3 times against Zhang and lose all 3 to get knocked out gotta be a bit tilting but poker tournaments

Every time they cut to Table C, Rebei is doing bad things lol… Gets 6-bet bluffed, gets it in bad, gets it in bad.

A friend of mine got moved to the feature table but hes short and the table is super slow and he just sends us voice messages cursing everyone for playing so slow

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to measure how much time tankers are actually thinking about the hand. I’d put the line at 10% and take the under.

1 Like