2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Bunch of fucking railtards, what do you expect?

I guess my expectations were too high because I didn’t expect unmoderated chat and a chat box interface from 2002.

And my buddy is busto, in 822th place for $19k.

Good run, but he’s (understandably) very disappointed right now.

2 Likes

lolMatusow

1 Like

Matasow just absolutely donated his chips on awful bluff.

Bluff all in giving your opponent 4:1 is always A+ play.

Lol him trying to explain it.

Matusow is still alive? Good for him!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/k8te_look/status/1546301689434886145?s=20&t=EWGxCWsunSZweYwJiZ7Dzg

How many can you name?

I think 9 but a few I’m not certain. McEvoy, Mori, Elezra, ?, Negreanu, Moneymaker, ?, Greenstein, Johnny Chan, Berry Johnston, Linda Johnson.

Man everyone got really old in the past 20 years huh. Weird.

The only one I can’t name is the little Asian guy third from the end. Who is that?

Used to play 1/2 plo and backgammon with Berry. Good guy.

Can’t tell if serious? That’s Johnny Chan.

Who’s in the Ohio State outfit?

Lol wtf. Now that you say it it’s obviously him. I couldn’t tell from video.

Lol me.

No big surprise there. Looks like he lost about 100 pounds

Going off the list of inductees, it has to be Jack McClelland, doesn’t it?

THE Jack McClelland

1 Like

the matusow bluff is only awful because he had not enough of a stack and also he has a reputation of dusting off chips for no reason, if he had more and didn’t have that rep, what the heck cause who bluffs there

anyway, if you’re following the live stream wow at folding AK to zhang who’s pretty aggro I know you’re 100BB deep in the main and you just got 5 bet by the other big stack at the table but man I ain’t folding that to that guy. (zhang had AJ to rub salt in the wound but it’s just a dude you’re too aggro gotta go with it and if you’re an idiot on the stream, whatever)

idk who he is but this zhang guy’s hilarious

based on his image off yesterday’s stream, not surprised he’s raking in the chips today everyone’s paying him off think he’s got a few bet sizing tells though

lmao as his opponent is betting the river he started laughing (he hit the river but checked it)

his opponent still bet cause he had the nut worst hand