2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

If a random woman 3bets me in that spot on the flop in a big buy-in tourney count me in the group that starts feeling the dread. Although usually the later streets go check, big bet, call, check, All in, puke call, lose.

4 Likes

I love Phil but tough to root against the guy who confronted the Vandy whistler.

I assume I’m the chip leader in the Venetian deepstack $1k bounty. $77k up top. Average is 75k.

$1500 bounties start in the money.

23 Likes
1 Like

I suck at poker and haven’t played in a while but am I the only one who doesn’t get this check raise? Could be some table image stuff but man you are letting a lot of junk get a free turn on a wet board when you have a big hand.

First hand I would be terrified of that 3B but probably play it the same.

Sure im not folding or anything. But neither did the horse. Its just not like fist pump we got her moment. Obviously things change when she bet 10% or whatever on the turn

If she bets pot on the turn for value and thinks shes beat after getting called the plan seems somewhat sketchy

1 Like

Yeah that hand isn’t super well played imo.

:vince1:

Does VV have a bracelette?

Building.

19 Likes

Go man go

Highly recommend going “all in” and ending up with the best hand.

1 Like

most players, pros even, won’t play no limit. they can’t handle the swings.

5 Likes

Assuming pokernews numbers are updated and there arent any massive backlogs of alternates coming im really surprised at how low the number is

You can reg for day 2 this year, maybe some people are doing that?

Sure but i have to imagine its not more than a few dozens

Like i heard estimation of over 5k today and according to pokernews its 4200. Really big difference

In the money! Have double average. 63 left.

27 Likes

lol shaun sheikhan on the feature table. where did they dug him up from

and phil laak. all i need is a reload bonus on paradise poker and we’re set.

8 Likes