2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

KK or QQ

No way she folds without showing those hands.

Probably true, but the other option is just a full-on naked bluff and that doesn’t make any sense either.

1 Like

Was there a flush draw on the flop? If so, I’ll take 67 suited as my maniac dark horse candidate.

Why doesn’t the horse love getting 3 bet on the flop? The river is certainly gross after the way the hand played out, but the flop is a dream.

Fish has random bluff.

overplayed A5

Not sure why they would hate that spot either, villain is repping absolutely nothing. If they bet 25k on the river I might hate it.

When I get 3 bet there with lots more to bet I’m behind 80%.

Really? I mean I think I’m behind more like 20 percent. Maybe less.

First hour of the main vs a random you don’t love getting 3b on any flop without the nuts. It’s not that you’re folding, but people play very straight forward early on and if they don’t there are usually very obviois signs quickly.

4 Likes

I’m never folding that flop, but I’d be lying if I said that my inner pessimist/nit wouldn’t be a little worried that the villain had me out kicked or was already boated up.

3 Likes

maybe i’m insane and i dont 4 bet flop but i’d definitely shrug at a raise. lots of randoms just c/r dry paired boards like that for absolutely no reason or overplay mid pairs like 88

Same horse. If people don’t care I’ll stop posting.

Other two horses are 45k and 62k.

6 Likes

You’re only really losing to AJ, 55, KJs and QJs. Vs an unknown early in the main I wouldn’t expect a random woman to be opening most of those UTG. I’d take out literally all of them once they bet 10% pot on the turn.

I’m definitely here for live updates from on the ground at the Main Event

6 Likes

People are really dumb and clicky early in tournaments.

Sounds like a nice table she got.

1 Like

Pokergo coverage starts in a couple of minutes. First hour is free on youtube.

My one horse has $320k lifetime mtt winnings and is a cash crusher. She has whole table convinced her boyfriend bought her in for fun and this is her third tournament ever.

Some benefits to being a woman in poker. :joy:

4 Likes