2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Is there some reason they haven’t gone to online registration for the main?

And give up on this tradition?

Line went halfway thru ballys

Eta - lol missed the vid posted

1 Like

Seeing this makes me hate poker tournaments even more than I already do.

I mean its just people being dumb. You can register online via your bravo account and get to your table on time.

Looks like the world’s largest convention of douchebags.

ETA: no offense to any UP douchebags playing.

1 Like

lol donkaments

4 Likes

Final table of the ladies event is a super nit fest. Bit of a bummer.

Don’t try to change the subject, you know phil hellmuth is on the 3k freezeout ft bubble

1 Like

Lol i am trying to pretend that isn’t happening.

The 10k plo8 ended with Eli Elezra vs Chino Rheem hu. Although i dont know how eli’s affair ended and he’s always been super nice to me

I know they both has some debt issues but don’t think they are considered bad guys are they?

I think chino had more than debt issues but not positive i remember what it was exactly

I do remember something. He seems generally liked now so maybe he fixed it.

I remember Jon Turner (PearlJammer for the Pokerstars OGs) telling a story where Chino owed him 50k for an extended period of time…had just won a tournament and turner was sitting in the hall somewhere (wsop?) and chino walked by and saw him…took out a big wad of cash and peeled off $3-500 (can’t remember, either gets the point across) and handed it to him and said sorry that’s all i can get you for now. years later that was all he had paid.

4 Likes

Funny year for me. I have four horses playing main, various size pieces, and all are women. First time I have an all female stable. Maybe I’ll dig myself out of my slump last few years! :grin:

Paid between 1.1 and 1.22 for them which seems fair.

Anyone else have horses?

All my friends are down low to high 5 figs so far so thankfully no

1 Like

I’ve played a couple of times with chino and he was pretty nitty. Somehow I expected him to be a hyper aggro LAG.
In before “lol sample size”

1 Like

Hellmuth making another big field final table seriously calls into question if math still operates as we thought in this timeline.

Chino probably still owes millions and never pays people back. Absolute scumbag of the highest order.

Or you’re just wrong about him… Did you watch any of the heads up matches?