2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

I didn’t realize that’s who that was. That explains a lot.

1 Like

True, but you still don’t call it a microaggression.

2 Likes

What if you’re really small and weak

4 Likes

You thought right. He has no idea who that is and that xnerd is a reference to a screen name.

1 Like

I’m on board with that as a universal rule.

Maybe its the roids? Dude has been looking a lot more ripped than I ever remember lately.

Also, Xnerd is making some pretty good points in that thread. Check out the whole thing.

gotta love the poker community when jake schindler wins like 2 mil in the first week after being banned from online poker due to cheating and everyone cares about negreanu breaking his phone.

4 Likes

Confession:

I’ve broken a mouse or two before and I always felt so stupid like one minute afterwards. The mind is a lot more fragile than people let on. Tilt is a real thing.

4 Likes

They should dock you 100 POTY points for outbursts like that, Negreanu would get it under control REAL fucking quick.

Redacted for privacy

7 Likes

I can’t count how many Logitechs I have launched into the wall. They almost always work after I put them back together.

1 Like

The day I quit professional poker was the day I punched a large hole in my (rented house) wall and was about an inch away from a wall stud that would have done serious damage to my hand. I can’t even remember the hand any more but I’m sure it was some severe bullshit.

1 Like

A bunch of pros all lived at the same building off the strip during the poker boom. There was a famous photo of the pool with a bunch of laptops in it.

8 Likes

If you get dealt a joker - can you shove and freeroll? If it gets through you scoop pot, but if called, just show and get hand declared dead?

2 Likes

he flopped a 4 of a kind and lost. huge beat

2 Likes

Isn’t that a bad ruling? Isn’t that supposed to just be a scrap of paper? Maybe they would have to count the deck down after and make sure there were actually 53 cards and that it didn’t replace one of them…

I once played a full down at a WSOP cash game with two jokers in the deck, none ever hit the board. To this day I wonder if anyone freerolled with one of them or something. The dealer got maybe 8 hands out the entire half hour, so it’s possible nobody got dealt one.

lol this is a friend of mine

1 Like

Tzur is a friend of yours? He’s some israeli kid grinder. Like 22 or something