2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Yea we’ve lived in the same town (not Israel) for a while and his coach is one of my best friends.

2 Likes

The Joe Rogan (sorry guys) episode with Dan B was great.

Everything he said was laughable bs. He was training with the Seals and was always the best but kept getting injured and despite the injuries was always the best even when injured but they cut him anyway. Then he started with no money as a broke college student and grinded his way to 8 figures.

Then he left to take a leak and Rogan and his asst are like “dude is totally legit, how do people hate on this guy?”

anyone knows of a site that lists comped drinks in poker rooms in vegas?

should be the same. any chance you have a link? i whiffed googling it.

also any interesting places to eat on Resorts World? will try it out this trip

Lots of places that look interesting at Resorts World. None that seem reasonably priced.

It’s not in Resorts World but El Dorado Cantina is nearby and very good. I suggest the table side guac and the enchiladas trio.

I think the correct ruling there (if called) would be to give him his money back and a rack.

WSOP rules

Bang bar still bangs

3 Likes

Isn’t their rakeback programme kinda scammy tho? Like they advertise up to 50% but in reality it can be 5-10% b/c they adjust it so heavily for winning players (or probably any non fish really). I’ve resisted playing there bc of that.

The world series of waiting for a table at the wynn

3 Likes

Their rakeback is fine, but their rake is quite on the high side.

1 Like

Speaking of gg

1 Like

Sierra nevada pale ale is choice for now.

3 Likes

Elite beer that is good every time.

1 Like

Here’s my itinerary for the upcoming trip.

July 3 - fly in from a bachelor party in Austin. My buddy is joining me this trip. Got a room at Nobu for $180. Hotel prices were insane this day and this was the cheapest I found anywhere else.

We’ve got dinner reservations at Lotus of Siam. Any specific dish recommendations?

Deal with getting registered for the bounty tournament the next day which I assume will be a shit show. Hopefully I’ll just fire 1 bullet and make day 2 of the bounty.

July 4th: check into Cosmo. Scored 3 nights at $200 total.

Play a variation of the below. Win money avoid covid. Fly home the 7th.

If anyone will be there and want to meet up let me know!

1 Like

that’s an incredible deal on rooms - how’d you pull that off?

Checked my Identify offers constantly. Pretty sure it’s one with a balcony over the fountain as well which would honestly shock me.

2 Likes

There’s an app called (I think) chicken satya that’s these really tender chicken skewers with a tasty peanut sauce on the side.

Can’t go wrong with garlic prawns… basically these gigantic oversized shrimp-tasting things fried crispy and you can even eat the shells.

I forget what it was called but I also had a noodle dish with crispy duck that was good.

1 Like