2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

no he wouldn’t. you have to do it physically and since hes backed by leon tsoukernik, that is ill advised

What is bad about this guy?

Although Foxen is almost certainly the biggest scumbag at the table with his constant antivax idiocy.

Lol is he even +EV in this event?

https://twitter.com/phil_hellmuth/status/1540799886374776832?s=21&t=7GV_TC96i_DpFy9STf2Fvg

He slammed hia phone and equipment which subsequently shattered into pieces on the felt right next to a couple other players. Those shards could have hurt someone

Alright if he slammed it hard enough to shatter it then I guess he could have hurt someone.

What’s this guy you all hate doing? Never heard of him or seen him play before.

This is an exaggeration. He only threw his mini tripod and as best as I can tell not near anyone (although I don’t think he knew that).

Standard boring nit who tanks in every hand for max time even for folds and asks for a count almost every hand.

The nit part is maybe worse than the tanking. Lol

Just imagine every annoying trait youve encountered at a table. Tanking (as in taking a minute to look at his cards while talking) constant talking, harassing players, critiquing play, angling, needling etc etc in one person.

Or watch the 250k on pokergo (he just busted but you can rewind)

https://twitter.com/angelajordison/status/1540788695933997056?s=21&t=7GV_TC96i_DpFy9STf2Fvg

1 Like

Easier to deal with than a sitting next to a stinky Euro.

New Asian 20 in mp, I call button KJo (should I be 3b?), J 10 7 two spades 30 call. Turn off suit 8 mega tank 50 I call. River off suit ace check I bet 170. Bad?

Was talking to the guy next to me, good normal conversation, then “I’m in law enforcement.” Gave him a chance then started bitching about defund the police booooooo

Youre right. It didnt break, I thought it did but he certainly slammed it on the table before throwing it and it could have broken.

This seems like a pretty thin river bet. I assume you were planning to bet fold to any raise? If so, it’s ok but hard to find many worse hands that can call.

Im pretty sure hes bluffing

Oh lol.

Generally you’re better off either 3betting or folding KJo preflop here. River I’d probably just check and take my showdown equity most of the time. You’re never folding out better, so unless he’s a huge station or never trapping, you’re probably just value owning yourself here.

1 Like

Go play PLO zzzz

1 Like