2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Didn’t he smash it on the table?

Nope he threw it across the rooms into a wall.

1 Like

Yeah I assume he was losing in Bobby’s Room since he stopped playing there, and maybe he dumped a chunk to Choice Center. Those are the only apparent leaks.

Why do you assume he was losing in Bobby’s room? I don’t think you have any data to support that.

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1540767585410490370?s=20&t=il6SW1eeajAb_YJqlZ75fA

1 Like

Thanks - was hard to tell from his vlog.

He loves mixed games and he stopped playing there. As far as I know he only plays mix in MTTs now.

Seems like he either was losing, or some sort of poker room politics made him leave.

Yeah, that’s been annoying me about him the last couple years. He used to be really friendly (at least when I’ve seen him online, on TV, etc. - I only met him briefly once a long time ago) and generally pretty happy-go-lucky. He is still mostly pretty cool, but he’s started to have these tantrums - had a couple playing in the online WSOP during COVID - that seem like a complete act. Like he’s trying to be all tough and swear and what-not.

1 Like

DN didnt win a bracelet in vegas in 14 years. Thats pretty amazing given that he plays the fullest of full schedules every year

the 250k stream started. You guys can get a look at Martin Kabrhel, who might be the worst person in the world to play with and that’s a hard title to get.

This guy never raged and broke a Gameboy in his youth then later got disciplined by his parents, and it shows.

1 Like

Worse than Vogelsang?

vogelsang is a nice guy who tanks. karbhel is the worst person in the world who also tanks. no one actually dislikes vogelsang afaik.

Yeah I don’t think people dislike Vogelsang personally but I think they dislike playing with him.

kabriel needs to beaten to a pulp and left for dead. Just sayin.

Euro pro opens, I 3b AK to 60, call. J 10 6r. C/b 60, call, turn off suit 6, c/b 140, call. River 3, check I bet 425 is this ok?

High variance line as you are only getting weak jacks and straight draws to fold but seems fine sometimes.

It takes a special talent to tilt the table and all the viewers. I’m trying to appreciate his effort as a bit of performance art moreso than poker.

ive seen this in 500 euro tournies as well. he’s not doing anything for the cameras. thats him 100% of the time

I would be making his life very unpleasant if I was at the table. He would be quiet fast.