2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

That’s how all my greatest winning sessions go. Just get hit in the face by the deck, no tough spots at all.

Does he really make bank now with GG Poker? They seem a pretty small operation, so would be shocked if he’s even getting 7 figures from them.

I’m sure he’s worth a lot, but he seems to live a pretty big lifestyle so don’t think he can afford to be taking too many $1 million hits before it hurts him. Probably could do that back in the Stars days, but seems doubtful now. Basically, I don’t think he’s at the point now, where his endorsements are enough to subsidize him losing at poker.

GG are the largest poker operator by a lot. DN should be set for life if he doesnt have a huge gambling leak we’re unaware of. That doesnt mean losing a milly over three weeks of bustouts doesnt hurt

1 Like

Man, I’m so far removed from poker that I’ve never even heard of them.

1 Like

Im heading to vegas for 3 nights this week to meet some of my poker grinding friends. Will try to avoid tournaments and probably just play 2-5 at aria or 5-10 bellagio.

Began practicing by playing dumb garrett yesterday

3 Likes

Gg give out more bonuses and promos than boom time ftp.
They have overtaken stars for players

1 Like

I’d put what he’s made from sponsorships at 20 mill minimum. I’d put what he’s made from freerolls/free buyins from these sponsorships at another 5 mill minimum.

People forget during the peak boom there was a near monthly TV sng format where pros didn’t have to pay a buyin and top prize was 100k-1 mill.

I will take the over on 20 mil

Dude seems to spend a really lot of money tho.

Yeah it’s probably closer to 50 on quick math imo.

So, I won a free seat into the 1100 Poker News Cup at the Golden Nugget.

Blinds are 200/300/300. An elderly woman UTG throws out three black chips. Unfortunately, the blacks are 5000, not 100. Folded to me in the BB. I jam with my ace for 27k like I’m supposed to. She reluctantly calls with A3o. Flop is J33.

I don’t normally like to tell bad beat stories, but this has me feeling utterly defeated. Should I hop into the Colossus shit show?

2 Likes

Does he though? He has a nice house but it’s not like absurd or anything, and he has been in the same one for probably 15+ years. I think he gets all his Golden Knights tickets for free.

Like I’m sure he spends plenty on food, drinks, golf, and travel, but I haven’t heard about him getting his own private jet or anything.

What do you think he’s spending a ton on?

1 Like

MP raise to 20, I 3b to 60 with AsKh, villain good pro calls. Flop K98 two clubs. Check I bet 60, he raises to 175 I call. Turn Qc, he bets 210 I fold. Standard? I think I’m supposed to check back flop.

Other than having a personal assistant and a golf coach/vlog editor guy I don’t think his spending is all that over the top from what I can tell. He doesn’t have a fleet of expensive cars. I don’t think he dumps money in pit games or even dumps money in bobby’s room anymore. So unless he’s made some really bad investments that we don’t know about or given all his money to choice center he should have lots of money to spare.

Probably not supposed to check the flop when your range is really strong and contains the nuts. Think this is wp and standard.

1 Like

DN is so obviously really rich. $50m+ for sure.

I like him but have to say the videos out of his tantrum are really bad. He needs to get it under control. If anyone else did this they would be banned for some period of time. He is lucky nobody got hurt.

1 Like

Seems fine.

I don’t think anybody would get worse than 24 hours, tops. How is he lucky nobody got hurt? He threw his shit in an area where nobody was.

I agree it would be 24h.

He was totally out of control. Seems like pure luck he didn’t hit someone.