2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

It’s quite rare to see a 3b on the river in PLO (or nl tbh)

1 Like

Just traded a Miller Lite tall boy on the street for a couple decent sized nugs.

Closer to a profitable transaction than I had in an hour and a half of poker.

6 Likes

Do you want to go hunt down @Riverman ?

You know its legal and they got dispensaries?.. weed may be cheaper than alcohol, don’t give up on poker yet…

2 Likes

it actually might be, I think those tall cans are at least $11 on the strip.

Especially when you consider bang for buck. Weed <<<<<<<<< expensive than alcohol

Aware.

I was out of weed and I’m leaving Sunday morning.

I’ll also note that I was only saying it was a good deal in relation to my poker play.

1 Like

2 for 7 Jesus Christ I’m not spending $11 on a can of piss beer.

didn’t mean to impugne your imbibing judgement

Danny “I don’t care about money, never have” Negraneau

https://twitter.com/normanchad/status/1540485842371629056?s=21&t=ZCR_qdh_2WrvFcxJFgaZYg

So, what’s the estimate of his NW? I’d assume way higher than MM, right?

He’s lost nearly a million this WSOP (although he did sell part of himself), so it’s got to be taking a decent hit. He’s progressively been getting angrier in his vlogs so don’t think the money means nothing to him (started with playing perfect, but bad luck - to now just bitching about his run-bad).

Are poker pros still raking it in? His only name sponsor appears to be GGPoker, which I doubt is paying him that much. His vlogs get mid-100k views, so while I’m sure that gets him decent $, nothing huge.

Maybe the money doesn’t matter as much to him, but losing does.

I think Negreanu might be slowly spilling over into toxic territory.

A far as I can tell at this point DNegs is super rich. He made bank when he was signed with Stars and is probably making bank with GG. I remember reading rumors that he got a crazy big bonus when Scheinberg sold Pokerstars. I don’t think he has any crazy pit leaks or anything like that so he should have more money than he could ever need.

He is just a tilter when he is losing.

Edit: He does also promote those “Contenders” t-shirts a lot on his vlog and I can’t see that paying him much. I’m not sure why anyone super wealthy would bother with that so maybe I’m way off in my assessment of his wealth. Although maybe he just really likes cheap, possibly trademark infringing t-shirts. I don’t know. Maybe he’s helping out a friend or something.

His passionate anti-Heard rants aren’t a good sign.

1 Like

haha ya his views about those kind of topics do seem to be all over the place.

Guys I’ve been here 2 days and haven’t played a single interesting hand.

I had him at 8 figures minimum, but probably significantly more than the minimum.