2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

yea I was seeing shocking stuff I only used to see 12 years ago like people folding with a half bet left when raised in their blind with like 4 left in a winner take all STT

i forgot the rake but it couldn’t have been much more than $60 total for the ones I was playing

Weekend trip with the wife starts tomorrow. Will be posting hands and appreciate feedback as always!

5 Likes

What tournament are you playing in? Or just playing NL cash?

Hope the symptoms are mild and you feel better quickly.

Oh also have fun and run good!

6 Likes

Does she play poker too? If not, how do you pull off Vegas trips with the wife? I’m never able to play as much as I want when we go together, so we basically don’t anymore.

Her typical day is:

Breakfast with me
Workout
Shower
Shopping
Lunch with me
Spa (including an astonishing amount of time before and after doing who knows what)
Pool or nap
Find me at poker room
Dinner
Show or gambling with me
Bed

I could definitely work with a schedule like that, but I’ll still get complaints that we’re not spending enough time together on a trip. Also she strongly prefers doing workout, shopping, spa and pool with friends, so she would enjoy all of those things more at home.

Yeah my wife is an introvert and doesn’t get to do days like this ever at home because kids.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MattStoutPoker/status/1539716866926465024?s=20&t=Ibow4OZwFsPbAoJjklTlrQ

1 Like

i cant even fold top pair

1 Like

My wife can’t even fold clothes. HEYYO!

8 Likes

Park MGM, how bad is it? Got a comped offer + 50 bucks for food (but still gotta pay 40 a night for resort fee). Got same offer for nyny, luxor and mirage

(I may have asked this before sorry)

Thinking about playing the $400 event because why not.

Is there any real difference between playing day A or B in these things?

No. Better to play day a so you can take another bullet if u bust late

never stayed there but a spoiled highroller i know is staying there so it’s probably okay.

I mean its def low budget. You sure hes not staying at mgm grand or signature or something better?

oh, crap, sorry, you are right. i can’t read.

Park MGM is smoke free, which is a perk. Never stayed there though.

How early do you have to show up for a tournament with a massive field?

Havent been this year hopefully improved but id def register the night before if you can