2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

If I fold to a raise, I’m also going to declare that I’m running away like Josh Hawley.

2 Likes

You’ll get a lot of confused looks.

Well. Knew CW was stepping up in stakes but didn’t see this coming

https://twitter.com/howardeskin/status/1550984576918589441?s=21&t=y6hx11h-ox9meOM7GrSFZA

1 Like

not from the UP rail!!!

nbz you’re so private you’d never out yourself like that but I’d laugh so hard.

Just wait until I reference Dobbs when someone plays an abortion of a hand and tries to defend how they played it.

1 Like

Can’t get over this lol

14 Likes

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like

by that pattern his next cash should be $800k

2 Likes

Redacted for privacy.

2 Likes

it’s probably better for you to cash that way because it just looks like a crazy heater to anyone researching you

Correct, about the hand. And that only applies to tournaments, not cash. The reasoning is because you could influence action that affects everyone else in the tournament technically. Dumb rule, but at low stakes it definitely speeds the tournaments. People loooooooove to think they are on ESPN in a $120 daily tournament, tanking every decision and trying to talk their way to a soul read when in reality they have no clue what any response would mean anyway.

2 Likes

bro if this forum were all Vegas residents you would have had one of the most lit congregations of all time.

4 Likes

Circuit events used to qualify for a freeroll that eventually settled on Cherokee as the host site. Seems they took it and expanded the field to include bracelet winners.

1 Like

Redacted for privacy.

Redacted for privacy.

He did knock out Cowan with 99, which earned him an extra 50K, so they weren’t all bad.

1 Like

So how much of your score is going towards new house?

he’s in the empire business

2 Likes

One percent minus whatever he didn’t spend at the Rhino.

Redacted for privacy.