2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

What percentage of your prizes go back ibot the bankroll CW?

100% in my opinion i wanna see some shots at nosebleeds soon!

Great run man. Also, your partner is gorgeous. Thought for sure when Garza could barely muster a proper high five with his rail while juxtaposing that with seeing your girl fired up and pounding on the literal rail that your win was destined.

100K is a helluva a consolation. That doesn’t even count the mental equity the forum gained.

2 Likes

I believe the correct play here is to buy one of these and see how fast he can make it to The Lodge in beautiful Austin, TX (Round Rock?):

1 Like

Anything useful for someone who wants to play non-NL tournaments?

I don’t see anything.

Really wondering if there are any training sites with value for someone interested in non-NL.

Are you playing PLO?

Some, but PLO is getting boring and I want to get better at other games.

yea she seems like a great gal. I had to respectfully avert my eyes when she started jumping up and down out of excitement when the camera panned to her after you won a pot, LOL.

she seems really supportive too. I’m so jealous to have someone like that in my corner, awesome.

i noted too on stream that when you went over to her and she flashed a thumbs up that you must have been checking if she was ok. what a great guy.

1 Like

Redacted for privacy.

Does knowing that this guy:

https://twitter.com/TheRauul/status/1549986732346511360?s=20&t=gkaxIJylt2vnnBU-NgJ8mg

Does stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/TheRauul/status/1520952067057061888?s=20&t=gkaxIJylt2vnnBU-NgJ8mg

Make you want to take more aggressive shots?

3 Likes

For that kind of stuff you have to know every player well imo. Maybe it was a soft game. I likely wouldn’t know.

Redacted for privacy.

26 Likes

Curious about 1 spot 3-handed. You folded what I recall as Q4o from the BTN that looked like an ICM shove to me. The other guy was shorter than you but not by a ton. I think you had a little more than 15 bigs, but considering the BB anti it was playing more shallow than that. Gross spot but at the time I was thinking it’s a shove and you quickly became SS after that. I haven’t played that kind of ICM poker in a long time though, but it seems you were close to an any 2 spot there.

The refrain of the night on the jmakin/UP stream was “Kaupp is getting slapped in the face by the deck.”

1 Like

You really did get crushed by the ICM ebb and flow.

The K9dd followed by the Q9 felt agonizing.

On the bustout hand, three more bbs and maybe Kaupp finds a fold.

1 Like

congrats @anon38180840 i think im the last person to hear about this would have been nice for the mods to update the title for those of us who wouldnt normally follow WSOP closely

2 Likes

i was talking shit on kaupp the entire time and was surprised to hear people say he played well - I guess i cant say he played bad but given the cards he was getting dealt he had very few difficult decisions.

1 Like

Definitely a good suggestion and I think anyone with Trust Level 3 can change the thread title. I almost always forget about that feature until after the fact.