2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

No, the Je… Illuminati hacked his social media to make it look like he’s a right wing nut job. Actually he’s an antifa.

1 Like

Just more immigrant crime.

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Anyone know where Kanye was on the night of the attack?

1 Like

In the CNN article his own uncle is like maybe it’s fake lmao

“I really don’t know what to think,” the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape, said of his nephew’s alleged attack on Pelosi. “Hopefully it’s a scam. I don’t want to hear something like that.”

1 Like

sounds like your avg republican beliefs to me

you can see the whole house if you just do streetview on the sidestreet.

looked like her neighbor had a confederate flag, but i zoomed in and I think it’s norway.

2 Likes

nowthatyoumentionit

5 Likes

Can confirm that the Facebook execs have way state of the art security stuff in their homes.

ETA: Also, they have security on staff, remotely, monitoring cameras 24/7.

ETA2: Not like ADT. These folks only work for the fam.

1 Like

If you mean the blurring, anybody can request that for their own house. I considered doing it, but figured that just makes it stand out more.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1586107142712557568?s=20&t=D_RIZRbdfbJd33iZMbFEqw

Twitter wilding out

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1586142712239112193?t=eKND2zlQH25859yNZLQfMw&s=19

The economist still doing the lord’s work

Her movie-watching life experience tells her a hammer to the elderly not resulting in death is strange

Wonder where the age is young enough to survive in her diseased data processor

3 Likes

So I got penicillin for my strep but I never understood why they give you so many pills. I got 40 which at 4/day will be 10 days. I assume (hope) I’ll be long over this before 10 days.

Anyone know why they give you so many? I know you are suppose to take them all even if better.

I’ve always assumed it’s because you really want to stamp out the bacteria, because if you leave only the ones that can withstand multiple days of antibiotics it’ll hasten the evolution of drug-resistant strains.

7 Likes

My layman “understanding” is that it’s bad if the strep survives the penicillin, so even if it’s, (just made up numbers) 90% likely to be all dead by hour 144, it’s worth it to up that percentage along the tail leading to hour 240

1 Like

Ya that makes sense. I just hate taking pills. Lol

1 Like

I had Strep seemingly constantly until I had my tonsils taken out. I also had a very hard time swallowing pills.

Every time at the pharmacy, the pharmacist would read where it says liquid on the rx, and say WE DON’T DO THAT and we would have to get our family doc to call the damn pharmacist

1 Like

Me too. I hit my gag reflex almost every time I brush my teeth😠

Good thing I am 90% straight lol

1 Like

Without looking up why exactly for strep, the reason it’s 10 days is probably nothing beyond it’s been 10 days ever since it was started. Duration of treatment is pretty much all made up nonsense.

@clovis8 just ask for the penicillin shot in the ass, one time dose! (supposedly hurts like a motherfucker though)