2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

What if your kink is shaming people who intentionally take bad vacations because they get sexual gratification from being humiliated for their vacation choices?

2 Likes

I’m angry they took out tower of terror for it and rebranded it as some dumb avengers thing

The rides are fun for everyone, even the kid ones. The food is great, every single staff member is awesome. DCA downtown at night is a fun place to be. The parades are incredibly well done. Firework shows are better than my towns 4th. The stores are fun to shop and the merch is great quality. The hotels are insane if you stay at one of the resort ones.

And kids like it even more. I go every year.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/sportsguyjose/status/1571999665477787648?s=20&t=LH3cI22yncFNn1ARhSpo_A

America

Wow. Clearly they bring quality in the USA. The food was maybe the worst thing about EuroDisney in my experience! And our major ‘theme park’ in Australia, Warner Bros Movie World is just horrendous. I don’t know anyone who likes it enough to to regularly from their own enjoyment perspective. I’m guessing it’s quite a lot larger with more to do at USA disney

You are correct to be angry.

1 Like

Pretty much this. One of my favorite family activities is just to take walks (in general, not specific to Disney). Disney adds nice weather and interesting atmosphere to those walks. We probably walk 20 miles a day on a Disney trip, maybe more.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1572280577998585857?s=21

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1572346008217985027?s=21

https://twitter.com/freckles3229263/status/1572352936860323843?s=21

10 Likes

Absolutely horrific allegations out of Australia’s biggest sport

For tldr/those significantly missing context (ie. Wtf is Australian football): Hall of fame level coach (and other senior staff) pressuring indigenous players partners to have abortions, separating indigenous players from their families, all the good standard Australian stuff

2 Likes

No experience w jellyfish because I wouldn’t even try. Would be very cool tho’.

We have three tropical tanks (freshwater) that I look after. 10, 20 & 50 gal. Anything saltwater takes more work/equipment/upkeep. That’s why almost everyone just does freshwater tropical. I did a small saltwater once (mainly for saltwater crabs) but was happy to bin it when we moved. Loved the crabs tho’.

I think Jellyfish would require a very large tank, otherwise they wouldn’t survive the constant bashing against the tank sides. And curved sides maybe? Pretty sure you’d need a very big setup to be feasible.

Don’t take my word tho’. I ain’t no expert on keeping jellyfish. Would recommend contacting a large/reputable aquarium.

PS: crabs went back to the store - didn’t literally bin them…

1 Like

Jellyfish creep me the fuck out

1 Like

Jellyfish are as cool as fuck.

fyp.

[Believe it or not, they are some of the most efficient predators on the planet]. Low energy output/ high relative energy return…]

…maybe we should be freaked out; they’ve been slowly very, very effective for millions and millions and millions of years.

I’ve never been bitten by a shark but I saw a tiger shark once when out in the water in Oahu just mosying around and it literally terrified me for a long time just to get out beyond knee deep in thr water again. I remember seeing stories of surfers who had been attacked and stating that they were surfing the next day as if nothing ever happened. I wasn’t them.

I have a deep fear of sharks and one time I was out sponging and a fucking dolphin came up to me to check me out but all I saw was the fucking fin and my bowels nearly evacuated, been hard to get in the water since

The Smoking Panda in Sydney has a tank with small jellyfish. Not the type of place that would spend top dollar to be interesting. Tank is a cylinder basically spinning the yellyfish round and the lights make it look amazing. It is the type of place that I expect will reply if you send them an email about their jellyfish tank.

This is expert level fish keeping so I wouldn’t consider it unless you are an expert.

1 Like

DO YOU REMEMBER

3 Likes

Saltwater tanks are more complicated than freshwater ones, I don’t think you’re ready for that jelly.

3 Likes

doesn’t hurt to try but from what I know it’s tricky. I have never done it myself. I have a couple freshwater tanks that I have balanced to the point I don’t really do much than a small water change every 6 weeks or so. I like low maintenance. :grinning:

1 Like

Whole world is waiting to see if–despite last year’s retirement announcement–Demi’s going to put out another video this year.