2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

He bought the horse for 60 and sold for 90 but only made 20 bucks. So a net loss of 10 bucks in my ledger.

7 Likes

for me they dont even tell you, you get an email to check your chart online

This a real horse or an NFT of a horse?

5 Likes

Biopsy on a Wednesday, follow up scheduled for the following Tuesday. That is a long, long week.

As an added insult, pathology paperwork clearly indicated the results were ready by Friday. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Horses are a lot more affordable than I’d have expected.

2 Likes

IRS definitely thinks you made $20.

It’s tough, but even I have a tough time reading a lot of pathology reports.

Here’s where I got the question from. I did not watch the video.

If the horse delivers food and loses $100 per order then you could probably sell it to Softbank for a few billion dollars. We’re disrupting the equine market like never before!

4 Likes

These are obviously wash trades made as some sort of market manipulation scheme. The man neither gained nor lost money because he’s in league with the other guy.

I don’t understand the trick here. What other answer could you possibly get?

1 Like

The video uses some equal signs. That means it is CRT-infested math because CRT is all about pushing “equality” on us. Therefore, $20 has to be the wrong answer. The correct answer is anything except $20.

2 Likes

How did the man buy back the horse if he sold it to the glue factory

Lots of people are terrible at math. They think the person loses money somehow in the middle when he sells the horse for $70 and then buys it back for $80.

The people who are really, really terrible at math think that the horse is about to be divided into 5 horses but it’s technically a dividend, not a “horse split”, you see, and therefore people that shorted the horse are going to have to buy it back from you for $500 dollars, you see, it’s called a horse squeeze and we’re all gonna be rich as fuck.

13 Likes

A lot of people overlooking the high maintanance and transport costs of a horse, these guys need a lot of care and buying one entails a lot of responsibility and planning. I think it is a little misguided to assume that you can figure this all out from one youtube video.

Actually he lost a lot of money with his paper hands because horses are about to moon.

4 Likes

This guy would make even more money if he bought and sold a horse every other day, then he would be making 4 profitable trades per week.

1 Like

If you denominate his wealth in horses rather than dollars, he lost money.

1 Like

False. If you are a billionaire, the IRS thinks you lost $150, and can deduct that from your tax returns for the next 30 years.

1 Like

@BestOf

1 Like