2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Abbott doing them a favor, honestly.

I’d take DC or NYC over Texas if I was a migrant any day. Fuck Texas.

Apparently you get the whole animal so all parts of the cow would qualify as 1 item.

After giving it some thought, I’d go with Beef, salmon, potato, avocado, raspberries (or some other vitamin rich fruit for snacking). Feel like I’d need more than one protein source for variety and nutritional balance.

Yea not having beef as one of the 5 when you get liver, cooking fat, different cuts of steak etc seems like a leak unless you’re going vegan.

well fine if a cow is gonna be a single item -

Physician’s desk reference - Hollowed out. Inside, waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket, and, in case I get bored, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”

1 Like

I completely agree hot fruit is disgusting. I have a friend that for some reason was talking about how he ordered broiled grapefruit at some fancy place he ate at. I said a broiled what? you heard me right. as if normal grapefruit wasn’t gross enough, they broiled it, and he actually paid $17 for it.

I’m not sure it’s a "crowd’. It’s just one very misguided individual.

"Hot fruit is disgusting " is a bit different and has more than one supporter.

1 Like

“Fruit is not a dessert” is dumb. But “hot fruit is disgusting” is much more reasonable. I’m probably 95% of the way there. However there are some fruit pies and similar dishes that break that rule.

1 Like

A cow also gets you milk, so now you have most of the dairy case to work with. Cow is the ultimate angle shoot ingredient.

Oats, pinto beans (or lentils), peanuts, spinach, blueberries (or raspberries, apples, or oranges). I think I could do this fairly easily.

None of you have the slightest clue how to butcher and bleed a cow, would bet most of you wouldn’t even know how to milk a cow.

you can milk anything with nipples

1 Like

Me a few years ago with a buffalo

2 Likes

I’m just saying you shouldn’t be allowed to choose cow unless you have the skills to actually turn a live cow into a steak. I guess Clovis is good to go.

1 Like

It’s hard to milk it after that.

6 Likes

He’s doing well and working on his writing in Paris. I texted him and just heard back.

2 Likes

Did he quit work again or just on vaca?

Dunno.

Well that question isn’t important anyway. What I really want to know is if he’s still wearing those awful sandals with the socks?

I hope you weren’t trying to milk it.

1 Like

Mongolians couldn’t have done what they did without horse milk and blood (they would just take some blood without killing the horse).

1 Like