Apparently you get the whole animal so all parts of the cow would qualify as 1 item.
After giving it some thought, I’d go with Beef, salmon, potato, avocado, raspberries (or some other vitamin rich fruit for snacking). Feel like I’d need more than one protein source for variety and nutritional balance.
Physician’s desk reference - Hollowed out. Inside, waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket, and, in case I get bored, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
I completely agree hot fruit is disgusting. I have a friend that for some reason was talking about how he ordered broiled grapefruit at some fancy place he ate at. I said a broiled what? you heard me right. as if normal grapefruit wasn’t gross enough, they broiled it, and he actually paid $17 for it.
“Fruit is not a dessert” is dumb. But “hot fruit is disgusting” is much more reasonable. I’m probably 95% of the way there. However there are some fruit pies and similar dishes that break that rule.
I’m just saying you shouldn’t be allowed to choose cow unless you have the skills to actually turn a live cow into a steak. I guess Clovis is good to go.