2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

I’m gluten free and hypoglycemic. Breakfast here is a chocolate pastry and a cigarette. It’s a big reason we’ve stayed in airbnbs, I’ve been making my own breakfast.

Did you take that stuff you eat with you? I forget what it was. Kamut?

Hmmm, haven’t heard of that. In general it’s been relatively easy except for breakfast. Also finding eggs in European stores is fun because they’re just on some random shelf.

Maybe I got you confused with someone else? I thought there was some weird grain that you ate for breakfast every day when you’re at home.

lol #princeofpegging

Ohhhh. No that’s kasha / toasted buckwheat. I have brought that with me on road-trips in the US but I would never hear the end of it from my family if I brought it to Europe, and I packed very light.

1 Like

Roll up and ask for $100 of quick picks. They basically auto generate numbers.

August 2nd, 1945

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/archewellbaby/status/1552478603383898112?s=21&t=c06dwQg5TNHyVAieId_C_g

Yeah this child remembers everything, but the color coding thing I found particularly strange. It’s like he has perfect color memory. Learned this morning that there are two other sets of letters at his grandparents’ house, so he knows five sets by color in total.

:vince1:

:vince:

2 Likes

damn

https://twitter.com/ArchewellBaby/status/1552615297433178113

2 Likes

Sanity check here: Purchased two large photos from a vendor at Pike Market on July 14th to be shipped to my house. They were supposed to ship July 15th and arrive no later than July 22nd, but I haven’t received them. The phone number on my receipt goes directly to voice mail. I’ve left two messages requesting an update, and not received a call back.

I’m not quite ready to contact American Express yet, but how long do I wait before doing that if they don’t at least give me an update soon?

No harm in contacting credit card now. The first thing they will do is contact the vendor so that might spur the vendor into either shipping you your stuff or cancelling the order.

1 Like

Yeah this pegging thing is lame, who cares what he does in the bedroom.

it seems a lot of people are taking the “it’s not the pegging, it’s the fact that they ginned up a bunch of ‘meghan is wrecking the royal faminly’ drama to keep their own drama out of the papers” angle

man, I wish I could get a cool derogatory nickname like Prince of Pegging. I just get lame variations of my username. the elite get everything don’t they.

I need a new set of tires. Is it better to go through the dealership I purchased the car at or a tire store like Tire Discounters?

tire store 100 percent for sure.

3 Likes