2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Mostly the same with me except for probably 25-30 lifetime taxis and no tuktuks.

2600 days with Uber:

How many motosais?

I would love it so much if the US had moto taxis. Just skipping all the traffic by driving over the sidewalks lol.

None. My only visit to SE Asia was a couple days in Singapore.

54 Ubers, 42 5 star ratings, 5.0 rating

Should note that this is on a new account that’s less than 2 years old. Lost access to the old one for some reason. That had more of a 4.8 or 4.9 rating. Rode with groups sometimes where I was paying for the ride.

Lyft doesn’t give a breakdown that I can find.

1 Like

what

Yet another data point no one asked for but let’s have a competition to see who’s best at Ubering :upside_down_face:

How’s this for a political eulogy?

Johnson leaves behind him a Conservative party stripped of talent, containing only psychopaths, compliant yes-people loyal to an egomaniac, and those too tarnished and damaged to seek gainful employment elsewhere. It is like the worst lineup of the Fall ever. And I speak as a fan. Now the party must dredge a solid from the chodbin to serve as a leader, like a plumber reaching down into a blocked toilet bowl hoping he can scoop out a clump of filth firm enough to sculpt into the shape of something presidential, a poodoo doll for the European Research Group’s proto-fascist plans.

One of the few good things about the delayed climate change inferno finally sweeping fatally across the frazzled UK is that it may focus the minds of those involved in the idiotic moron burlesque of this year’s Tory party leadership hustings; a sick medieval ritual where bits of rotten meat on sticks, covered in black flies and alive with grey maggots, are waved in front of baffled peasants who have no say in which one will finally be garlanded with flowers by a secret cabal of geriatric life-hating death-priests, or the Conservative party membership as you call them.

5 Likes

i’m a stone cold mfing sweetheart

tempuber

9 Likes

Lol I have 27 rides! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

small sample size, but 100% of those were when i was too drunk to drive, and i was pretty liberal about driving home after drinking, so i must have ran good lol.

4 Likes
1 Like

Do you have a car?

3 ubers a month seems like a lot in that case. Maybe if you just travel a lot.

My girlfriend and I Uber out and back home when we’re going out and both intending to drink, that’s a lot of it. Public transport in Adelaide isn’t amazing for that purpose.

I guess that’s not very much if you only use your account for the rides. Three a month still does seem above average for a car owner. Not weird or anything, just heavy use.

Not sure if serious, “boot” is slang for barf. I think it may be regional.

Not to be confused with “boofing”

3 Likes

Gotta be. I’ve never heard it.