2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

I did this to a friend one time

Mine:

Losers. I get pretty chatty after a few drinks so I assume my 1 and 2 stars are because I pissed someone off for asking personal questions.

1 Like

How long did it take to get your data? All I got was an email saying that they received my request.

You can see it in the app. Go to settings: privacy: privacy center: “Would you like to see a summary of how you use Uber?”: view my ratings.

1 Like

I’ve never used Uber.

Wait… really? Lyft or you don’t use rideshare at all?

Not as many rides as I thought. But now I realize that we all took turns using our accounts so it makes sense. I’m going with a misclick on my single 1 star.

1 Like

Pack it in folks. Jbro wins. Not a single 2 or 3 is crazy.

1 Like

all i need is 5 perfect rides to pass you!

1 Like

I prefer not to use rideshare. I’ve used Lyft twice when I had no other option.

I have also never used PayPal.

My 5 1-stars situation has me shook. Am I an awful person?

I hardly ever talk! Maybe I’m getting 1-starred by the OMCs that drive for the social interaction?

I’ve never:

• Booted in a car
  • Gotten into an altercation with a driver
  • Had any kind of conversation (with a passenger or the driver) that could be construed as offensive
  • Spilled anything or eaten anything smelly while in a ride

I dunno, I’m at a loss.

They don’t see tips until after they rate you, correct? Otherwise that could explain it. (Not meaning to imply anybody is cheap. But I tip Uber drivers heavily. Usually 100 percent on the mostly short rides I take.)

When I drove for Uber I gave bad reviews for not showing up on time for your damn ride a lot. Or not being where you said you would.

I’ve never used any rideshare at all. I’ve taken maybe 10 taxis in my life, bump that up to 25 if you count tuktuks. If I’m not in my own vehicle it’s public transit or I walk.

2 Likes

You have taken a lot of rides. You’re getting 1 star only once in each ~ 100 trips. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Same except I don’t know what a tuktuk is and most of the taxis were in Mexico at a time when they were very, very cheap.

Looks like another instance of years of medical research being founded on a bullshit paper.

3 Likes

One of these:

1 Like

I really do wonder what the 1 star review was for!

Possibly when I misclicked the wrong location at the airport and the driver spent like 20 minutes trying to find me