2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Yeah well so is adding a “u” to “behavior”

2 Likes

I play at the alter of the Queen’s English.

Have you had a michelada though? It’s kinda good!

Never heard of that until now.

I am a very light drinker though so not very educated in all things alcohol.

I like both Vegemite and caesars.

Bar Canada on the second floor of the D is where to go for a caesar in Vegas.

Micheladas are legit amazing but it took me like 5 tries before I started appreciating them. I think the recipe is a bit regional - where I order them they’re prepared without clamato, if you include clamato it’s called an Ojo Rojo.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WideeyedOpenChevrotain-max-1mb.gif

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1548777495763324933?s=21&t=GgzSx_BopOTPzPu7wmj3WA

Maybe “alter” is one of those Queen’s English spellings that Americans are not accustomed to.

The navy’s going to need a bigger boat.

I don’t mind them, but I don’t go out of my way to get them. If I was making a cocktail or ordering one at a bar, there’s about 50 other drinks I’d rather have.

1 Like

Yeah. That and Ceasars are pretty much the entirety of alcoholic beverages I’ll drink, except for a cider here and there.

Yeah, this is much easier to understand if you experiment with how it works for a smaller number of boxes. That way your brain doesn’t have to try to deal with numbers on the scale of 100! where you lose all use of intuition.

1. Get robbed
  2. File a police report
  3. Need a copy for wife’s work.
  4. Pay $20 for a copy of said police report???

Do the taxes I pay not come with a complimentary police report after getting robbed?

1 Like

When I read this I thought the prisoners could move numbers around between open drawers…

File a second police report claiming the cops stole $20 from you.

14 Likes

Interior designer needs to be taken behind the shed for some of the design choices on this one.

i’ve had bloody mary’s with clamato base in the northeast US. i personally like it better than v8 in those for sure… v8 is too thick imo.

my father used to make bloody mary’s with “beefamato” back in the day. which just seems more US than using the clamato.

Seems like standard “eye-catching staging that no one would actually live in”. Having said that, you’re correct that there are plenty of better ways to have gone with that.

Should I ask why?