2020 Post-Election Thread

It points out of the three shortlisted people he was the best one for advancing progressive causes.

What’s your ranking for the top five most progressive campaigns by major party presidential nominees?

The dude seems fine. Was in charge of the Ebola response, tons of experience, obviously competent. I’ll save my rage for the Rahm Emanuel / Meg Whitman / KLOB appointments.

12 Likes

You can’t even make a post saying it’s a bad pick on the internet. There is 0% you ever take to the streets for anything ever.

4 Likes

Meg Whitman. Jesus.

I agree with you. Progressives need to push at every opportunity. If they let anything pass it will be death by a thousand tiny cuts. Biden needs to feel pressure from the his left on everything.

Fuck off, I’ve already been to protests/marches. What we’re organizing is actually trying to impact the political process.

2 Likes

Biden could have appointed me…or you…or my cat and it would have big VOPA.

Keep flamethrowing at people who are trying to do something about it. It’s the Lord’s work you’re doing Victor.

4 Likes

Harsh, but fair.

What you are doing is a colossal waste of time.

2 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: Voted for Bernie
:heavy_check_mark: Donated to Bernie
:heavy_check_mark: Voted mostly for progressives in primary (1 exception out of 6-7 candidates)
:heavy_check_mark: Donated to Justice Dem House candidates in primary
:heavy_check_mark: Donated to Justice Dem House candidate in general
:heavy_check_mark: Volunteered for Justice Dem House candidate in general
:x: Typical lib hypocrite

1 Like

I guess if we’re going to be forced to live in a liberal corpor/plutocratic hell world it’s better to have a guy nominally in charge that actually loves his kids and has human emotions but jesus christ it’s hard to find anything positive to believe in or hope for right now. I haven’t been this depressed in I can’t remember how long.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1326703751701389312

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1326703751701389312?s=21

This needs to be repeated

2 Likes

Step 1: Short list 3 centrists
Step 2: Pick the least centrist one
Step 3: Claim that a progressive choice was made
Step 4: Publish an article claiming that [unnamed individual or groups of]“progressives see Klain as open to working with them”
Step 5: BIDEN IS MAKING PROGRESSIVE DECISIONS!!!
Step 6: Come on, man.

2 Likes

Klain is one of the most competent CoS one could pick. He knows what the fuck is going on.

4 Likes

Typical fucking shitlib.

4 Likes

i will bet against whitman anywhere close to the cabinet.

AOC another typical lib hypocrite. Welcome to the club, AOC!

2 Likes