2020 New Hampshire Democratic primary Thread * 1st past the post wins...

QUEEN

Queen

9 Likes

I’m sad we’re not getting this guy :frowning:

1 Like

I completely forgot about the dixville notch stuff :roll_eyes:

Nope, Hillary won with 4 votes.

Polls are opening in 6 minutes in 3 NH towns!

https://twitter.com/wgbhnews/status/1227080238435270658

Dixville Notch results are in:
Bernie Sanders 2
Other 2
Amy Klobuchar 2
Pete Buttigieg 2
Joe Biden 1

well, that clears it all up

https://twitter.com/electionwatchus/status/1227097216180985856

got to give the first people points for trolling Bloomberg at one point, led both R and D primaries.

2 Likes

Klob 8, Sanders/Warren 4, Yang 3, Everyone else 2 or less.

so, let’s all form narratives over a really stupid sample size to do so.

KLOB SURGING ON PI

made you look

4 Likes

Clearly if Bernie doesn’t drop out before sunrise and endorse KLOB he’s being sexist

2 Likes

She actually is surging some in second place market, lmao. Gained 3% off those 8 votes

The fact that people randomly vote at midnight and results get published before other people vote is just USA#1 democratic process in a nutshell.

4 Likes

I was leveling before but KLOB really surging on PI right now, wtf?

made you look again

3 Likes

[quote=“smrk4, post:96, topic:1097, full:true”]
KLOB SURGING ON PI

made you look
[/quote]

dude

+50% increase

If she continues to gain 50% each state she is getting 5 million percent of the final states vote. KLOB surge is real.

1 Like

I really hope there is some wild and crazy story of how that town got its name.

Warren at 1 cent wtf?

I get how some fools don’t like Bernie. I can understand how some people even like Bloomberg, Biden or Trump (and not that Pete < Bloomberg, Biden or Trump) but how is anyone Pete > Liz?

1 Like

Her fall is something that is going to be studied for years.

No doubt. A lot of us, myself included, were all in on the Warren train less than 6 months ago. She was trading at a higher price on the politics gambling website we are not supposed to mention than Bernie is today. A worse collapse than Howard Dean by a mile.

The main thing is for a politician once you see under the curtain Wizard of Oz style and all that is left is a little power hungry weasel it is impossible to unsee that. It’s part of the reason the Pete rat stuff has legs frankly. Getting backed off of M4A by Pete of all people was really spineless and unfortunately fits right in with the narrative already out there about her.

3 Likes