2020 New Hampshire Democratic primary Thread * 1st past the post wins...

Chris Hayes making the case now

Chris Hayes seems to be in pain and gave a concerned look towards Mathewā€™s as they switched overā€¦

I dumped out of the position on Pete - I think the oustanding vote isnā€™t enough to close the gap, I think I ended up having like $140 in at one point and only losing like $25 total.

In past years, Democrats were not eager to accuse the IDP of rigging the caucus, so no one cared about transparency. Bernie supporters are eager to do exactly that and Bernie himself had some mixture of reasons 1 and 2, so they did this hear.

I think Rachel is the worst now because she knows better or thatā€™s what I was told at least the rest have always been sellouts.

Jake Tapper calling BERN ā€œthe undisputed frontrunnerā€!

3 Likes

Did you miss the discussion that followed where we decided to include it?

2 Likes

Live blogging predictit got a ton of subsequent support. I, for one, favor it

2 Likes

On the other hand, the gap still seems to be tightening. Iā€™m going to feel gross if I dumped out too early lolā€¦

0% in from two key Bernie counties means its over.

Warren reminding me why I fell for her. She just plain blew it.

Wonder when weā€™ll start to get some Nevada polls. Biden leaving early to SC must be signaling something from his internal #s

He said heā€™s going to NV tomorrow, I think he just wanted to give his speech in SC tonight.

1 Like

But but that doesnt fit in with my ratfucking narrative therefore i will ignore it!

I should think so, and the case for riggage should be handled by a compident system tested to the extreme and trained staff who are volunteerā€™s.

But itā€™s American and this is this 1st time Iā€™ve watched it all through, so thanks for the info. Iā€™m learning the different strategies with the Dems, unfortunately our UK parties split up and gave the Torys A decent majority.

It was 1.6 a bit ago, and its 2 now. Itā€™s not been a monotonic tightening by any means.

Last update further helped Bernie

Iā€™m full blackpill

Not sure I fully know what that means but Iā€™m it.

2 Likes

Pete about to declare ā€œvictoryā€ again.

2 Likes

All I know is youā€™ve had/been it from birthā€¦

2 Likes