2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Story checks out.

14 Likes

138 million? Did they only count our forum?

24 Likes

Nahh we need 40 minutes from the worst update desk oat

Now do the last four years

2 Likes

@BestOf

16 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t think people are always accepting to how big of a deal it has been that the media and social media allowed trump to amplify his message to absurd levels.

Obviously everyone here does, but it is a real issue with what happened over the last four years.

3 Likes

Catching up on all the celebration videos. So moving. The past four years have been rough for me and I’m on the other side of the world. I can’t imagine what it’s been like for you guys.

Just want to say thanks for this forum, because I’m not sure I could have retained my sanity without it.

12 Likes

I barely slept Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Last night went to bed early, woke up after it was called. I manifested it in my sleep.

7 Likes

PAGING @Heritagenothate TO UNSTUCK POLITICS. UPDATES NEEDED ON TOTAL COVID DEATHS AND STATUS OF US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

10 Likes

An answer.

https://twitter.com/DanielBush/status/1325143314170048514

a completely implausible cya, but an answer.

7 Likes

Holy shit a guy on MSNBC said that Mitch McConnel and Linsey have to convince Trump about the benefits of respecting norms and I died due to irony overdose.

13 Likes

I think an argument could be made the pandemic helped Trump more than Biden with turnout. The right is more reliant on FB/social media. This went into overdrive starting in March. The GOP still had rallies, knocked on doors etc.

The GOP saw turnout we didn’t expect. Now, we have to hope that Trump losing drops their enthusiasm.

3 Likes

That is complete garbage lol.

1 Like

I’m a little drunk right now but feeling :100:

9 Likes

My Chinese restaurant is literally on the I80 exit. Come on down Rudy. Four seasons eggrolls on me.

6 Likes

I almost completely forgot about the November basho with all of the election happenings!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1325226007008251905

MOAR VOATS

13 Likes

They want Trump to be their bitch for the next four years… keep turning out the dumb racist morons that we fuck over financially and we will make it worth your time…