2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

This opinion piece makes a good point about how big of a victory this is even though we didn’t get the “landslide” we were hoping for:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/11/07/our-long-national-nightmare-is-over/?arc404=true

4 Likes

On the other hand, the last 4 years.

1 Like

100%

1 Like

I hate this time so much. I can’t tell what’s satire and what is real.

Can someone confirm they really booked the landscaping place by accident and used it anyway?

1 Like

No but I saw some things indicating other countries are not sad trump lost.

Unnecessary. Atlanta is growing super fast.

Should really be Biden as Iron Man, but I didn’t make this.

Jeb?

1 Like

Trump getting 71 million votes officially makes him The Biggest Loser.

9 Likes

the full story will probably come out in a few days, but as far as i’ve seen no one has leaked how it came to be booked yet. it doesn’t take much imagination though.

Yes

1 Like

How’s the mood in USA #2?

It doesn’t even have to be true. This can be our generations version of Vietnam veterans being spit on. We have pictures of them holding a supposedly meaningful press conference in front of a landscaping company.

Rupert Murdoch to Trump: “Shut the Fuck Up and you can run again in 2024.”

2 Likes

Yeah but unfortunately I vowed to never watch nbc again just a while ago after I found out when trump was ready to abandon his campaign in 2015 and go back to the apprentice, he was fired.

Not incorrect on his legacy being secure.

2 Likes

LOL this is some serious ownage.

Also how fucking stupid is Nazi Barbie, not exactly helping herself here unless she’s content being Tomi Lahren 2.0.

2 Likes

For Wice to have made money after offering/most likely actually betting 6-7 figures on Trump, he would have had to bet ~7 figures on Biden at ~3 am, when he is a true Trump believer. He believed Hillary would be in jail by now.

No
Fucking
Way
He
Hedged
At
Am

13 Likes

I’d like to see SNL do a follow-up sketch to Chappelle/Rock watching Hillary lose with a bunch of white people.

2 Likes

Story checks out.

14 Likes