2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

We’ve seen this before … what was it called again? … ah yes a “Pileup of Chumps”

Looks like he had a good cry in the car

8 Likes

omg :sob:

https://twitter.com/Fah_Lo_Me/status/1325201437899436033?s=20

7 Likes

You should admit

6 Likes

Umm he says it’s not over cuz media doesn’t decide it, Vegas hasn’t payed out so clearly it’s not over, was it over when they called it for gore? Has the electoral college voted yet?

Also he considered coming here to clown on us about covid…but decided it wasn’t worth it.

It’s not even fun really man.

1 Like

Clown over COVID? Didn’t he say it wouldn’t get to 100k deaths even?

1 Like

I’m weirdly hyped for this Biden speech tonight. I know it’s doubtful this will rank highly in the greatest speeches in American history, but damn I’m still just here for it right now!

1 Like

Like I said it’s not even fun

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure Phil Scott is a nice dude and all, but “Phil Scott says”, is just not nearly enough for me.

More PA themed celebrations underway

5 Likes

I don’t know most of these names but if Doug Jones is the AG we will not be going after any Republicans and I will be furious. Like just fully give up on democrats furious.

1 Like

Tell em I said they’re a stupid fuck tyvm

4 Likes

He said it wouldn’t go over 37k if I remember right and said he would admit he was a fucking moron if it did

3 Likes

Mayor Pete on cnn

1 Like

Since he’s definitely not a confirmed welcher, what odds is he giving on Biden right now? You can hold my money in escrow. No max.

3 Likes

Just got through with a massive heart spree…

I have been waiting for this day for four long years. Now that it’s here, I just feel numb. Numb and tired. It’s been an exhausting four years (and that’s just the last eight months!), but it didn’t hit me how exhausting until today. Even as an outsider, all of the cruelty and evil hit me square in my overempathetic heart.

This has made me more aware than ever how vital it is for us all to work to maintain a democracy and fight for good, just and fair government. As a federal public servant, I’m somewhat restricted in what I can do for now, but I’m looking to figure out what actions I can take now, and starting to plan for what activism will look like for me when I retire in a few years. I’m heartened to see all of the activism in this forum, you guys are balls-out awesome.

Congrats to all my American brothers and sisters. Time to rest, if only for a short while.

35 Likes

Source? Like what? What limits them?

Pure unmitigated aids

2 Likes

PA native, the late great, Mac Miller, on Trump. RIP.

7 Likes

yella