2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Incredible

Keep the gloves on. You can easily do more damage to your hands than you do to someone elseā€™s face otherwise.

2 Likes

Sleuths point to this account:
https://twitter.com/DanPurdy322

Claims to be a gay black dude and replies to that PA dudeā€™s threads a lot.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/deanbrowningpa/status/1326270188682178560?s=21

Lol.

8 Likes

Yeah Mitch is basically the best at this. Expect him to get out of this the way you expect Bill B and the Patriots to find some new wrinkle to stay winning year after year.

Fuck this guy. Definitely the beginning of the cult.

1 Like

You all can take this down if itā€™s offensive but Iā€™m posting it as Exhibit A. This is where true patriot QAnon posts the super hot drops.

It was founded by this Bond villain as a FREEZE PEACH zone, but even he bailed when it turned into a blog for mass shooters:

And sold to this idiot, who totally does not know the identity of our incognito patriot but sure is glad Q posts exclusively on the site he owns and operates:

3 Likes

Well, the only out I see is overthrowing democracy in America so we will seeā€¦ like the only alternative to letting Trump stay I see is Mitch saying ā€œDs, yeah, you are just going to give us those two Georgia seats uncontestedā€¦ thatā€™s right I said uncontestedā€¦ or what??? you know whatā€¦ā€

The browning of Browning.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a big tent.

4 Likes

@MysteryConman bet here POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES - #2169 by MysteryConman

Animal Humane Society: Make a donation is fine thanks :+1:

What was ā€œfinalā€ numbers anyways?

Not my place, but thoughts about dissolving the republic into two seperate entities should be considered seriously at some point.

1 Like

I really donā€™t want to research Q online - have there been any ā€œdropsā€ since the election or is Q radio silent?

IDK what the final turnout was, just assuming it made it over 60%.

Sounds like you need

Gif wonā€™t load?

last Sunday the tally was at 62% turnout:

As of Sunday, the tallied votes accounted for 62% of the eligible voting-age population in the U.S. Thatā€™s a 0.4 percentage point increase so far over the rate hit in 2008, when the nation elected its first Black president.

3 Likes

The good side would have to scrap any planned social programs as the entire budget would go to defense.

Type in www. Loser .com

2 Likes

she doesnā€™t believe in electricity

11 Likes

Sheā€™s fine with it at Guantanamo.

4 Likes