2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Maybe they’ve received fewer mail-ins than they anticipated? And Biden needed a substantial amount to have a shot.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1326281544202334211?s=21

15 Likes

Last Thursday I got an email from a guy with whom I have an election bet asking if I would settle for half. I told him, “LOL No”.

12 Likes

We’re 3-5 and barely escaped the worst team in the world. It’ll be Mitch’s time soon.

lol jk

To balance my range from earlier another Trumpkin dropped off a check at my office yesterday for an election bet in this envelope. I loled.

25 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not kidding when I say you’re right if nothing changes.

The Bush families legacy goes back to at least a coup plot against FDR.

1 Like

Oh Biden will be the president on Jan 20, but all you guys who made bets against deplorables are getting scammed for sure

10 Likes

Holy fuck another deplorable just admitted I was “right” about conceding elections having no legal bearing whatsoever, after a fierce exchange where he claimed the opposite.

What the actual fk is going on? I’m deprogramming, guys!

10 Likes

Pompeo graduated first in his class from west point. Now, I’ve never see him do or say anything I thought was smart, but he no doubt has limitless regard for his own intellect. He’s the sort of person who demonstrates how inadequate standard conceptions of “dumb” and “smart” are.

1 Like

If pence refuses then Pelosi becomes the first female president as Trump’s term ends if he isn’t inaugurated on 1/20/21

So unless Roberts is going to swear him in on that date, Trump can’t be president anymore.

Btw, which betting sites have settled? I mentioned this to someone in an email and I expect to be challenged on it.

Hey now, they have whatever morals their clients pay them to have!

IDK if anyone here has been following the Richard Hopkins story, but he’s a USPS employee in Erie County, PA, who claimed his superiors had instructed workers to falsely postmark late-arriving ballots so that they would be counted. He signed an affidavit to this effect. The story has been pushed hard by Project Veritas.

Well…

8 Likes

Shocking.

I’m still here. What you need?

6 Likes

I’m not sure tbh. I thought I saw it posted here.

Can he be charged with something? Lying under oath I assume applies.

2 Likes

James O’Keefe just like Wohl, should really be in jail.