2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

The ending was A+++

Cut the avatar in half and give one side to each poster.[The true owner will refuse to destroy the avatar, thus determining the rightful owner] - King Soloconman

5 Likes

How the fuck do they not have an attorney on staff who knows how to perfect a god damned appeal in Michigan? Just such basic basic fucking stuff.

CNN reporting trump admin refusing to release transition funds to Biden.

And so it begins.

A more reasonable question is how the fuck do they still have people of staff? They have to know the grift is over. Zero chance they get paid.

It’s probably billable hours right? Just fuck up the first time and then say “Oops sorry Mr President I’ll correct it.” and then bill a 2nd time.

Totally same.

1 Like

Need ability to give extra hearts.

Sorry, the “transition funds” have already been used to prepay for rooms at luxurious Trump Plaza. Now nearly cockroach free! Ask about our discounts for white senior citizens and Russian agents.

Wow, look at all these ballots they’re finding in red counties!

No way, that kind of shit is embarrassing for an attorney. Also they’re continuing to grift millions of fucking dollars, they don’t have enough money to spend like maybe a few thousand dollars to bring on a local appellate attorney on a per diem basis just to fucking make sure they file their shit right? Fucking LOL.

2 Likes

Also, holy fuck the free money on predictit, Trump up to 13 cents!

2 Likes

STOP THE COUNT

1 Like

More Arizona:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1325874482750361601

Sleep with one eye open, simper

f11f4805e7f682c289cbbeb98e62d16e

Gritty forgives those who are truly sorry. But this is Philly, you’ve gotta prove it. Punch one fascist and throw a snowball at Donald Trump this holiday season and you will be forgiven.

FAAFO,
Gritty

24 Likes

There is only one true Gritty.

FAAFO,
Gritty

4 Likes

And means absolutely nothing, it’s around 11 million dollars & Biden has had a foreign administration staff set up in his kitchen for months now, possibly he has a full CDC kitchen staff etc too.

He’s been dealing for this exact scenario for months.

3 Likes

My mom is already all in on “Fox is in bed with the dems. It happens every time a dem is president.”

Oh you mean like when they threw a shit fit about djionnaise or a tan suit?

I got hung up on.

15 Likes

Having a faithless elector vote for the opposing candidate sets a precedent that makes us voting meaningless.

It’s the offseason so I’ve offered my services to Pennsylvania’s native son and favorite Flyers fan, President elect Joe Biden. Gritty knows how to make the fascists cough up the money, and make it rain on Joe Biden.

giphy2

Plus I want an invite to the inauguration ball. Kamala has dance moves, and game respect game.

giphy (5)

FAAFO,
Gritty

5 Likes