2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Lol 5 copies. Fucking lawyers and courts are a paper-mill cottage industry.

1 Like

Our next president is an Orangeman, too.

1 Like

This was my all-time favorite Gritty tweet. Welcome to all the new Flyers fans! @boredsocial @suzzer99 @PocketChads

7 Likes

Idiots I went to HS with have a sad.

5 Likes

From FB Conservative group

Screenshot 2020-11-09 123559

12 Likes

This whole thing about not calling races within the recount margin is 100% new and being made up on the fly.

2 Likes

Oh no.

2 Likes

I am not sure that even qualifies as level 1 analysis.

@BestOf

1 Like

This isn’t quite wrong I bet. Sample size but my pop consumes way more oann and Newsmax TV than Fox now. Trump’s attacks have taken their toll

23 Likes

Don’t know how I feel about Fox being replaced with a new propaganda outlet that’s gone full Super Sayan crazy.

#FoxandAPsayUPYOURSAMERICA

Hoover’s VP was half native American. (Well, apparently his mother was 1/4, but he grew up on a reservation and spoke the language.)

2 Likes

Can one of you change your avatar to a diff Gritty pic? It’s sometimes hard to follow convos when both of you have the same exact one

Edit: saw suzzer post in another thread that BS will be changing it back soon, so nevermind

Philly…is…good. Pennsylvania…is…good. Good job pa/phi…

Off camera: “was that okay?”

hey i used to live near orange.

Trademark law exists for a reason. You and boredsocial using the same avatar leads to consumer confusion. Priority goes to the first user in trademark law.

7 Likes

My initial impression that Gritty was an abomination unleashed on the world was 100% off. I’m sorry I doubted him.

9 Likes

The shittiest shitholes of PA seem to be working through their provisionals.