Your Favorite Posters

This seems to be a pretty common feeling here and even the people who dislike others tend to have one or two specific adversaries and otherwise generally get along. A basically dead forum that has ~15 active users I’m part of you need a chart to keep track of who hates who and why so it’s impressive to see a group of 200+ (mostly) keep things friendly.

2 Likes

Pitbull is the greatest entertainer of our era, and he should be allowed to breed.

6 Likes

Pitbull and Sean Paul are the biggest creative geniuses of our time.

1 Like

pitbull yeah

7 Likes

Think Ins0 is searching this thread?

1 Like

Can’t believe I’m the first to mention @DodgerIrish

4 Likes

So many. @JohnnyTruant and @microbet are elite forum dads

6 Likes

I’m going to throw @MysteryConman out there. Besides posting great beer, he also does high quality posts over a wide range of topics.

8 Likes

It’s because I’ve been posting more.

(Bad self-deprecation joke that I think probably isn’t even true and I’m posting less now. I don’t know man, I’d reconsider. [I just did it again.])

@beetlejuice @bobman0330 @ChrisV @All-InFlynn @JohnnyTruant are probably my favorite content providers. @microbet @RiskyFlush I feel a kinship with. @LikeClockwork @wirelessgrinder @wiper @Rivaldo are my boys. @anon10396289 @Vict0ar are my antiheroes I dig. @jmakin @Rexx go way back in the same circle as mb, jt, and @zarapochka from OOT. @boredsocial I like hearing from bc I know our inner childs could hang out.

Damn man, I’m going to just keep going. I’m sorry to anyone I didn’t mention, I thought of you and was just about to get there… I’m not kidding.

8 Likes

Tried to add this and got told I’m listing too many.

eta: @cassette @otatop @sumey too, I just want to keep going. I’m really sorry to anyone not mentioned. @goofyballer and @MrWookie, @Trolly.

Grunching so someone better have mentioned @EmpireMan

There’s going to be someone who hits me in the shower randomly and assuredly I’m going to be the #1 customer for the jerk store.

6 Likes

yea I’m just hearting most of these because I agree with them, I hope no one feels excluded. That was never my intention

The best thing on the site is Walrus. My fav poster on the walrus circles is @SwankyWilder, so he needs to get mentioned. @pyatnitski is the worst, so he gets a mention too (jk etc).

personally these type of threads make me uncomfortable, but that’s probably a me problem.

4 Likes

I’m also now thinking for anyone I didn’t list it’s even more egregious bc I did so many.

Honorary Canadian here just saying: sorry, again.

1 Like

And then you can do too many and then people are just like ok now the only people he didn’t list are the guys he hates.

1 Like

Nor me.

I don’t have a whole list but shout-out to @anon10396289 for making both my favourite and least favourite posters lists.

7 Likes

It’s a double-edged sword, but at least they’re being killed with kindness.

Also, the reason I come across as patronizing to you is bc you can’t hear my tone (I’ve been thinking about this ldo). This is also probably patronizing to you but if you could read anything I write to you as earnest it would help, but I get that people can’t help but look through their lens.

Anyway, hi Yuv.

1 Like

That’s why I threw you in there.

1 Like

i knew this was the webforum for me when i changed my screen name and avatar without telling anyone or ever announcing who i was, and everyone immediately knew it was me.

it takes a really special community for so many people to recognize how great i am, and that’s probably why i’m your favorite.

14 Likes

yeah me too

2 Likes