#Ye2020 The Inevitable Candidacy of Kanye West

How would you feel if Trump dumped Pence and made Kanye his running mate?

TL;DR: Kanye probably releasing a new album soon and wants some free PR.

Amused and concerned.

99% this is a publicity stunt or just some nonsense off the top of his head but the other 1% has me concerned

Itā€™s not even for a new album, itā€™s the klaws of the Kardashians. Theyā€™ve ruined so many people.

2 Likes

All the people who were so sure that all the non-loyal Democratic voters (ie Bernie-bros) were going to vote for Trump will switch to saying that they were going to vote for Biden, but now theyā€™re voting for Kanye. Whatever it is, always, always, always, thereā€™s some reason that alternatives only capture purity testing fake lefties who just canā€™t be loyal to the team.

Actually I hope thatā€™s anyoneā€™s reasoning who is worried and that they donā€™t think Black people are going to vote for Kanye because heā€™s Black.

Wasnā€™t Trump running just a publicity stunt?

https://twitter.com/ParisHilton/status/1279615467674406918?s=19

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1279810348359520258?s=19

In 2015. Not in July of 2016.

FYI, the following are the states where the ballot deadline has already passed or where the ballot deadline is so soon itā€™s basically impossible (ie: within the next two weeks):

1. Alabama passed;
  2. Colorado (7/9);
  3. Florida 7/15;
  4. Georgia 7/14;
  5. Illinois passed;
  6. Indiana 7/15;
  7. Michigan 7/16;
  8. Montana passed;
  9. Nevada passed;
  10. New Hampshire passed;
  11. New Mexico passed;
  12. New York passed;
  13. North Carolina passed;
  14. Oklahoma 7/15;
  15. South Carolina 7/15;
  16. Texas passed;

Another set of ballot deadlines pass the first week of August for basically every other state that could possibly matter.

People need to relax about this.

2 Likes

All heā€™s gotta do is skim enough votes from Biden to give Trump a state or two and Kanye gets his dream outcome of a second term of Donald Trump.

1 Like

In what state is he going to skim votes? He canā€™t get on the ballot almost anywhere that matters. Maybe Wisconsin if he really hustles I guess because their deadline is the first week of August I think.

Kanye is most popular with 18-35 middle class white kids who never got around to listening to Liquid Swords, heā€™s not going to peel huge AA support away from anyone.

3 Likes

Just want to say I was at Coachella at the height of Kanye and my friend and I left when his set started to avoid traffic.

Kanye was always shit and his best song is nihilist pablum ripped off from a mediocre French pop duo.

1 Like

It is true that Kanye has always sucked, but this

is offensively stupid.

2 Likes

l canā€™t claim to have given Daft Punk a fair shake, but I have not been impressed by their popular songs.

Is your avatar Peter Murphy? Bauhaus is somewhere around my top 10 bands.

Alive 2007 is almost without a doubt the best live album of the last 20 years.

My avatar is a Norwegian pop star named Jens Pikenes. I have never heard any of his songs, but he was a massive donor on FTP back in the day. I figure itā€™s better to keep it so people can ID my posts even if they donā€™t remember my username (also a dated poker reference).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TropicaliJaye/status/1279906327884476416?s=20

2 Likes