I think it would take a moment of brilliance for either team to score early. Both will play conservatively.
0-0. Iran is going to park the bus, and that desperation pressure is going to become too much to bear for a team that struggles to finish. But really 4-0 ldo.
super fun 2-1 USA win that gets the lawnmowers flying for all the lowly infidels in this thread who secretly want the USA to lose because your team sucks
ECU–thinking this will be the most fun game to watch, betting on Ecuador
NED–3-0
USA-- 4-1 goalfest
Glad Sénégal scored, man Ecuador is incredibly easy to hate, flopping everywhere
Cool zonal marking system you’ve got there Sénégal
omg so exciting
USA 2-0
I’m so nervous guys
Worst performance by a host ever. You hate to see it.
I’d say their record of futility will never be matched, but I’m sure FIFA will pick some other deep-pocketed, morally dubious, complete soccer backwater to host in the not too distant future.
it’s coming to north america in ‘26
Unfortunately for them it’s not possible to build a competitive soccer team with slave labor. Maybe they should confiscate the passports from Messi, Neymar, etc. and force them to play for their lives.
Yo tengo dos a cero por mucho dinero!
USA! USA! USA!
USA draw no bet is currently -249/208 on Pinny, Caesars is a market outlier with -210, 3% EV
I don’t know a lot about this team, but aren’t Reyna and Aaronson guys you want to play when you absolutely need to score?
Havvvvvvvve you met Gregg?
