World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

When I’m reffing, I always look at palm toward the ball harshly. Palm facing down is to break a fall. It was either a good call or very close to one.

FIFA recently made clear that arm down if the intent is to break a fall is not a handball. The VAR and I felt he was trying to block the ball.

hype!

Lol.

Canelo is dumb.

You put the stuff on the ground…then an employee washes everything and gives it back to you.

If he hated Mexico so much he wouldn’t have swapped for a Mexican jersey

2 Likes

probably just need a draw against the Great Satan tomorrow to advance, but we’re going for a victory, inshallah.

1 Like

I love your Islamic Republic of Iran avatar. Do you share similar views on human rights?

Didn’t realize you emigrated to that bright beacon of hope in a godless wasteland. Tell us more!

2010 World Cup:

US disappointingly draws against a small European team
US surprisingly draws against England
US with a late game winner to save their World Cup against a Muslim nation

We’ve had the first two in this World Cup already…

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1597369987060027392

1 Like

America, fuck yeah!
Comin’ again to save the motherfuckin’ day, yeah

America, fuck Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, yeah

1 Like

Tired: Blind nationalism for your problematic country.

Wired: Faux nationalism for a repressive theocracy currently executing women for asking to remove a headscarf.

3 Likes

Get that orc shit out of here

1 Like

Kind of surprised Canada is a decent dog vs Morocco.
If Canada had something tangible to play for I think it would be close to even odds. Also, not losing every game is something tangible imo.

That said if Eustaquio is out the mf will be a dumpster fire

Morocco just need a draw too right?

Yes.

Would be interested how teams with “nothing to play for” perform historically. I’d assume it’s bad bc well, bad teams lose their first two games. Maybe underperformance by teams who have won the first 2.

government-authorized killings, to prevent the freedom of mass shootings every day

1 Like

I think 1-0 US or 1-1. Feels like a u2.5 goals type of game.

My gut says a draw. 1-1.