World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

I’m petty enough to hope he doesn’t get credited with it

1 Like

You’re right, it’s been credited to Fernandes.

lol Ronaldo WOAT thief

2 Likes

Bruno is nearly as dislikable though

Agree it’s a tough one.

Ronaldo isn’t really more than a mid table PL player these days.

I think they genuinely complain/whine/dive more than Ronaldo. Truly impressive

He’s a disgusting ■■■■■ don’t get me wrong, but Ronaldo was everywhere for ~15 years and almost unavoidable.

He not even that. He’s a passenger for any Hi level team. He’s not scoring enough for Man U to justify his lack of work rate and they create chances, how many is he scoring for Villa or Fulham or us even? Never enough.

the brazil match showed old Ronaldo in the stands. sooo fat omg

Yeah leeds pointed that out earlier. He’s almost unrecognisable from his Barca/Brazil days.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1597323925154938885?s=20&t=7WSn2GHrpqpZkEKLvMro_Q

protesting with REAL SCARY consequences is crazy…

2 Likes

Superb reffing that. All 3 never a foul. Nice to see in quick succession and the ref lol no each time

:vampire::vampire::vampire:

Just had a taxi driver who was watching the game while driving.

Knew he was only getting one shot so had to get everything in at once.

That can’t be a handball come on

Breaking your fall is not a natural arm position I guess.

I think you have to look at the intent, and it seemed 100% unintentional.

1 Like

Maybe that’s harsh on Uruguay however they are their own worst enemy, show no intent until it’s too late.

lol the lads just having a bit of fun, trashing another country, nothing to see here

I particularly enjoyed stripe-shirted guy helping black-shirted guy off the ground at :10 and then slugging him in the face at :20 :rofl:

yeah i have no idea of the rule specifics, but that seems harsh… i guess it IS making his body bigger, but pretty crazy to expect him not to break his fall